You Belong With Me

: in which Taylor Swift song inspired author-nim (a.k.a me) and bam! The outcome is here!

-----------------------

The sound of your best friend arguing with his girlfriend over a silly things is not a best thing. And, yes, Kyungsoo completely agreed with that .

He shakes his head, as he tries his best to put his full concentration on the book on his hand and not to listen to what the taller is saying.

Your life is a mess when you hold a huge crush on your best friend, and especially when that person is in a fucked up relationship.

"Wait, what? That?.... I was kidding. Don't- You're just taking it serious! I was just joking around... I never think you're stupid, that is just a joke. I say that to Kyungsoo many times and yet, he never reacted as you do!" Kyungsoo looks up at the mention of his name. The taller just gives him a plain smile.

"Yes. Wait, this is Kyungsoo we're talking about! Of course, he is not a girl! Still... No. Just—– okay, I'll meet you. I love you too." The taller sighs as he gets his phone off his ear.

"Girls' problems." He shurgs.

Kyungsoo smiles faintly. This is not a healthy relationship that Chanyeol is holding on. That girl doesn't even love him and she doesn't treat him as he is to be treated. All they ever did since the beginning of their relationship is arguing. Why can't just Chanyeol understand a bit and let that girl go? Not like he will not get any girl. In fact, he is popular among girls and he can get a new girl in no tine. Any girl would die to go out with him.

Including Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol flops down beside Kyungsoo, who is constantly lying on the bed with a book on his hand. A habit. He used to say. Kyungsoo eyes never leave a book if he gets free time. Chanyeol always told him that he looks like a nerd and he should get more social, or try to find a girlfriend. The smaller always replied him with 'This book is my girlfriend'. Chanyeol brushes a few strand of hairs off Kyungsoo's face and traps his small body with his long arms.

The smaller blush lightly but Chanyeol is too distracted to notice it.

"You look cute with your T-shirt. I love T-shirts." Chanyeol mutters.

"Your girlfriend always wears short skirt and all, am I right?" Kyungsoo raises his brow, trying his best not go let out his disappointment into his tone.

"Yes. With a thick makeup." The taller sighs, "No matter how many times I told her that she looks beautiful without makeup, she still insists to wear 'em." He wails his hands, showing how defeated he feels.

"C'mon she's a cheer leader captain and she needs to keep her profile high." Although he hates so much, he still needs to comfort him, as the status of being a bestfriend. Sometimes he wonders if he should just drop that tiltle and fleet away from Chanyeol.

"I love this song." Chanyeol hums lightly, along with the music that is playing from Kyungsoo's phone. It was clear, Chanyeol's not interested in the conversation. He'll leave out the topic of his girlfriend in every conversations that they hold.

"Yeah, it is our favourite song, back then." Kyungsoo thinks it's better to drop it off too. Afterall, it's the last topic he'd love to have with Chanyeol.