Ch. 15 Look What You Made Me Do

I rushed towards a basement window to see Alya being tied to a chair. Her face was wet, her hair completely soaked, she had multiple bruises on her face and a knife was stuck in her right leg. Shivers ran down my spine as my best friend had to be in pain, desperate for someone to save her.

The fake Ladybug -facing us with her back - was standing next to Alya, interrogating my best friend. "Listen, bitch. I can torture you all day." She slapped Alya's face. "Where did you get this video footage? Who was helping you? Who are Ladybug and Chat Noir?"

I was about to break down the window, as Chat's hand touched my shoulder to hold me back. "M'Lady, we need a plan. This is the decisive moment. You go in there and make her talk, while I will be filming everything. I'll cover you if there is the need for it."

My knight in black leather clad put out his phone and started filming, when I saw Alya grin as she noticed us. "Like I will tell you! You're so dumb thinking you will get away with this."

"You will talk, I was being nice to you until now, but you are getting me started." The fake Ladybug was about to slap Alya again, as I jumped through the closed window, breaking the glass in the process. I jumped at the evil Ladybug rip off and tried to pin her down, but she dodged my attempt which made me land on the other side of the room.

She quickly ripped the knife out of Alya's leg, which made my best friend scream in agony and held the knife to Alya's throat. Damn, she was quick and athletic, even without magic powers.

"Ladybug, don't fucking move or I will cut her throat! Hand me over your miraculous, or she will die!" Her evil eyes and aggressive body posture told me, that she did not bluff.

I had to think about something to focus her attention on me. "Why are you doing this? You are talented, so why kill the mayor and make the effort to blame me for it?"

"Because I got paid. That's why! Now hand me over your miraculous or she dies in a horrible and bloody way!" She pushed the blade even closer to Alya's throat.

Damn it, I had no choice. She was way too fast for me or Chat Noir. One wrong move and Alya would die. I saw how Chat tried to make himself ready and nodded at me.

"Okay, you won. You can have my miraculous, just please don't hurt my friend." I looked at Alya, who wasn't believing what I was going to do. "I'm sorry please forgive me Alya."

I took off my earrings and turned back into my normal self. My friend's eyes widened, as she couldn't believe her eyes. I felt sorry for her and approached my counterpart, as she recognized me. "Oh, you're the little Agreste's girlfriend. How ironic that I stabbed you and you got the blame for it." The spiteful bitch gave me a demonic laugh.

"I will make you pay for this!" My eyes burnt with anger as I tried to pierce her with my stare.

She continued laughing at me. "Oh come on! Are you still upset about that? It's not like you died or something. I wasn't even aiming for a vital part, so you better be thankful that I spared your little life."

I came closer to her as she took a step away from Alya to pin me down and take my miraculous. This was the moment my partner jumped in and struck her down with his baton. I jumped a step back, put my earrings on again and yelled: "Tikki, transform me!"

A few seconds later, the fake Ladybug stood up again and slammed her knife in my upper chest, right where my heart was. But this time her blade bounced off as it failed to penetrate my magical suit. I grabbed her knife and broke it to pieces with one hand.

I yelled at my partner. "Chat, get Alya out of here!" Little did he know, that I had my own plans right now.

I kept attacking the evil bitch but she dodged all of my blows like she was a professional fighter. No wonder she was able to pull off similar stunts as I did. But she was still just a mere copy. I threw my yo-yo at her, as she tried to run towards a shotgun which was lying on a shelf, caught her leg and made her fall down. As she tried to get rid of my weapon, I jumped onto her left knee, breaking it under a loud cracking sound. She screamed in agony, but I wasn't done yet.