Chapter 6 - Crying

I woke up confused and in a bed. But, not my bed. I sat up instantly looking around the room. Defiantly not my room. I studied the sound cancelling foam in the corner with a recording set up in front. I looked down at myself and sighed in relief. My clothes are still on.

I was about to get up but almost stepped on someone sleeping on the ground. I gasped and tried peeling the blanket off of them. I finessed and saw a sleeping Elijah, passed right out on the ground.

"What the hell?" I whispered tiptoeing over him. I got passed him and crept downstairs. There in the living room was Sub and a boy with dirty blonde hair. I raised an eyebrow and cleared my throat getting their attention.

"Ah, y/n your awake!" Sub said smiling.

I glared at him and grumbled, "Where are we?"

The boy with the dirty blonde hair smiled and when he did I realized he looked exactly like Elijah. "You are at the Best house! I'm Ethan, and I presume you saw Elijah already." He greeted, handing me a cup of coffee. I nodded slightly and sipped my coffee.

"Y/n, you and Elijah fell asleep and the Bests opened up their house to us." Sub explained.

"Why didn't we just walk home or wake us up?" I questioned, earning a chuckle from Sub.

"Well, you guys looked so peaceful and quiet. The Bests live right next to the park so I called Ethan and he picked me you and Elijah up. Now, here we are!" Sub stated.

A sleepy Elijah slowly walked down the stairs rubbing his eyes. "Good morning." He said. To be completely honest, his morning voice was sexy.

"Mornin!" Sub waved.

I don't know why but... seeing Elijah in the morning, not perfect, shirtless, hair a mess... he made me feel butterflies and sick to the stomach. The kiss flipped me and now I'm high in the sky.

"Morning y/n!" Elijah smiled brightly saying my name.

I blushed profusely, "Good morning Elijah." I smiled back and I hid my blush by drinking my coffee. God he makes me feel like I'm on cloud freaking nine.

"Listen me and y/n have to go. Why don't you guys come over later and we can show y/n here how to play roblox?" Sub suggested.

"Ya sure!" Elijah cheered. I couldn't help but blush at his childish behaviour.

"We can show her how to make a roblox character because she doesn't have an account. You'll need robux though y/n." Sub finished putting his coffee on the counter and putting his shoes on. "Bye guys, give me a call when you're on your way!" Sub walked out leaving me to finally put my shoes on.

"Bye y/n!" Elijah smiled, he walked up to me and hugged me tightly.

The blush that was barely visible was now so visible I looked like a cherry. His muscled yet slim arms wrapped around my waist bringing me close to him. I hugged back smiling and blushing madly.

I cleared my throat and let go waving, "Bye! I'll see you two later!" I rushed out the door, blushing and heart thumping at a rapid pace.

"Y/n has a boyfriend!" Sub teased but coughed right after. It wasn't a normal cough though. It was a raspy, strained sort of cough that made his face turn red.

"Sub? You ok?" I patted his back.

He nodded and smiled at me, I sighed in relief and we walked back home. The whole walk I kept thinking about how Elijah hugged me and kissed me. Hell even about what he said at the park yesterday evening!

"Your a beautiful girl y/n. I'm never going to hurt you."

Why'd he say that? I don't know... but I was going to figure it out. I was also confused on what Sub said...