Chapter 24 ~ perfect fit.

***
                ~four and a half months later~

"oh, i don't know if i have enough money for half of these damn dresses guys." i whine as we walk into the wedding dress shop. the wedding was two months away. and my bridesmaids, ava and amy, were helping me pick out a dress.

"come on y/n. you'll be fine, besides, these dresses aren't that good anyway- oh my god! look at this one it's gorgeous!" ava rushes over to a rack and yanks a dress off the hanger. "try this one on! pleeaase!" i huff and yank the dress out of her hands and carry it in my arms.

"do you ladies need help with anything today?" a young man, mid twenties or so, walks up to us wearing a fine blazer with freshly cut hair. his accent was definitely british and extremely posh.

"oh, ya. i'm getting married in two months. i need a wedding dress." i struggle to say this with a smile on my face. the man looks me up and down and nods to himself. he continues to walk around me and examine my whole body as he mutters to himself. i immediately get self conscious and a blush rises to my cheeks. i cover my bump. i was now six months pregnant and was most definitely showing.

"in two months you say... tell me, when are you having your child?"

"three months."

"oh dear. we'll need to do some prepping. don't worry though, i will take care of you myself! now, pick your favourite dress and we will have it tailored and fitted to when you are married. yes?" i state and gawk at the man. he was willing to help me get a dress that would actually fit!

"oh my gosh. thank you, thank you so much!"

"don't mention it darling. my name is samuel. you may call me sam. here's my card and my number so if you ever need anything, i'll be there!" i smiled wide and took the card. he smiled and led us to a room full of dresses. well, dresses for pregnant brides.

i could not stop smiling as we looked through the dozens of gorgeous, white gowns. some were silk, some satin, glossy, shiny, glittery, lacey. some were big and some were small, while others looked straight out of a fairy tale. of course, i could only pick one. it had to be the right one. it had to be the perfect one.

***

"dress number fifteen i believe. god i hope this is the right one." i sigh and grab my next dress. ava pats my back and smiles reassuringly.

"it'll be fine if you don't find one, we can look again!" i roll my eyes and go into the change room i was given.

"alright doll, let's try this one!" sam takes the dress from me and starts prepping it while ladies help me out of the dress i was in. i squeeze and wiggle into the dress with the help of sam and his helpers and smile. "stunning. absolutely stunning!" with that they all walk out and leave me to think about the dress.

"alright hun, come one out!" i took a deep breathe as i stared at myself in the mirror. the white mass that covered my body fit perfectly. it's top was strewn with diamonds across the lining of it, and went straight to the bottom. the bottom was stunning, it had flowers made of crystals going across the front in strategically placed spots and the hem was sewed with pearls and little diamonds. it flowed as i walked and poofed out as i spun. it was straight out of a fairy tale and i loved it.

opening the door to the small change room, i stepped out and smiled. "it's perfect."

"oh my god hunny..." ava and amy both began to tear up as they see me. this dress number fifteen and it was by far my favourite.

"i love it. i love it, i love it, i love it!" i squeal. samuel smirks and high fives a lady as i hug my two best friends. "guys, i'm gonna get this one."

"hell ya you are. if you're not, i am." ava huffs out. i laugh and hug her.

"i cant believe i'm getting married in two months."