Chapter 14 ~ "she's my girlfriend,"

It's been a few weeks after Elijah and I have officially started dating, and let me say, I have never been happier. We haven't been on a date yet, but I bet it will be soon so, ya. We have talked a lot and I've got to know him even better then I did before. Honestly, I can understand why kids like him.

Hell, I can tell why fan fiction is written about him.

I've also talked with the Pals and have gotten closer to them. They are really nice and are really good friends!

Everyone, and by everyone I mean the fans, were devastated about Subs death. The pals and I would get loads of comments on all of our social media about how sad everyone was and that they had our back no matter what. I felt quite guilty about telling a bunch of kids and other people about his unfortunate death...

"Y/n, should we tell our fans about us?" Elijah asked. Oh yea, remember the youtube channel I was creating? I finished it with Ava and we've got over ten thousand subscribers! Cool, right? Hell yea.

"Why not? I mean, we've been saying for almost a month, what's the harm?" I smiled and sat on the couch with him.

"Cool! I just have to warn you, my fandom is a bunch of girls so if you get hate I'm so, so sorry." I snickered and kissed his cheek,

"Its fine, I'm a big girl. A little hate won't hurt me." He sighed and smiled hugging my waist and pulling me close,

"I couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend."

"Get a room you two!" Ethan cried walking into the living room and sitting next to us. We laughed and watched a show for a good hour or two and finally it was time to reveal that I, y/n Extabyte, was Elijah Best's girlfriend.

Elijah prepared while I waited and he did his intro; "Alright I have a very big announcement, some of you may not like it but, if you're a real fan you will support me." Elijah turned his head and nodded at me. I sighed and walked over into the camera frame and waved. "This is y/n Extabyte and she's my girlfriend, I love her a lot and I would be very disappointed if you guys hurt her in any way, shape or form." Me, being the shy person I am, blushed and smiled like a dork. I couldn't help but stare at Elijah while he spoke to the camera, I keep falling in love with him over and over, just because of his smile. "Y/n, would you like to say something?"

I shrugged and waved again, "Hi, uhm, lots of you already know me as Subs sister... and I love each and every one of you. Sorry, I'm really awkward, I don't honestly know what to say." I giggled nervously and scratched the back of my neck.

Elijah chuckled and grabbed my waist hugging me to his side. "Expect y/n in upcoming videos, because she has her own YouTube channel." He explained everything else and did his outro. "You did great!" Elijah exclaimed pulling me into a full hug and kissing my face multiple times.

"You missed." I said smiling,

"What do you mean?" He asked still smiling but looking more confused. I placed my hands on his face and pulled him into a kiss.

"There." I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey, I have a question." Elijah said placing his hands on my waist.

I hummed in response notifying him I was listening.

"Would you like to go on an official date? Just the two of us?" I smiled for what seemed like the millionth time that day. My face hurt from all the joy.

"I'd love to."