Chapter 1

'I'm Harry Potter, the boy who lived twice, who killed the dark lord. I had a happy family, a good job as head auror.  I had a happy life, a wife who I loved whose was pregnant with our child. We had gotten married not long ago, actually, when we found out Ginny was pregnant. I am the happiest man ever', I thought is bliss. 

"Potter!" yelled a voice, and I jumped, "What?" I asked and then Blaise sighed, "I have told you so many times to get those files done for the minister to see." "Oh, those files," I said and pulled out a stack of papers, hurriedly scribbling down the long list of names of those who were to be kissed by the dementors that I had been told by Evaline, 

"Done!"  I exclaimed and looked at the clock, "Only 2 hours to complete this, not bad, myself," I complimented myself, and patted my shoulder. I went up the stairs to 'Mione's office and knocked on the door. "Come in," she said and I walked through the door, putting the file on my best friend's desk. "You're dismissed early Harry." said Mione and then said, "Tell Ginny I say hello and congratulations. Also, don't forget to call me on the enchanted bracelet I gave you before." "Will do," I replied and went out of Hermione's paper-filled room. 

I exited the ministry thinking about why so many people had to be kissed, was the ministry corrupted? NO, No, no Harry, the ministry is always right, it must be an increase in death-eater riots. Wait, there weren't any riots at ALL, and all the death eaters were arrested, I contemplated as I opened my house door and stepped through the threshold of my comfy flat. I heard another male voice, what is this, Ginny didn't tell me anyone was coming over.

"Oh, Dean, I wish that you would take care of me instead of that imbecile Harry. I want our son to grow up with you and not him." My heart broke, and I suddenly realized that Ginn.. no Ginerva and the Ministry weren't what I thought them to be. I continued to listen, it wouldn't hurt more. 

"Then why marry him, why don't you come and stay with me instead?" Dean asked, and Ginny said what broke my faith in everything I believed to be right. 

"I only married him because Dumbledore asked me, and that was to make him blinded into doing whatever we wanted him to do. To kill Voldemort, for the greater good. Dumbledore saw Harry turning dark, and wanted him not to go to the dark side. All of us planned very well in case Harry turned dark, so we kept him from it, and in the right side. Now, the world has turned out the right way. Still, Dumbledore thought that Harry had the potential to go evil, so we have to kill him to prevent the possibility of him turning into the next dark lord. On the bright side, I get the Black, Potter, Pevrell and Grifindor inheritances that Harry was made unaware of courtesy of Dumbledore."

My heart froze, my perfect life was destroyed. My oppressed Slytherin side started to peak out, and cold indifference came over me. I turned and fled silently into the shadows of the magical city and into the muggle world.