Chapter 1

LEA

"I WANT ICE CREAM!" "NO! l WANT CAKE!" "I WANT ICE CREAAAM!" "I SAID CAKEEEE!" I massage my temple as the two keep fighting what will they eat for dessert.

"Stop fighting you two, we will get both." Jimin said and the two child clap their little hands in excitement. I gave Jimin my piercing eyes. "What? I just granted their requests." he gave me an innocent smile. I sighed, I don't want to fight with this man anymore; my conscience can't handle him acting so kind and cute!

"You're spoiling them! You two, say thank you to uncle Chim-chim when you get the cake and ice cream. Okay?" They cutely nodded to me.

"Hey, Mr. Park Jimin, I'm expecting you to take care of the kids while I'm gone? I have to fix some stuffs, so we can move in to our new house. You two, don't give too much stress to uncle Chim. Okay?" I pecked the little cheeks of my angels, and was about to walk away when Jimin, suddenly grab my right hand.

"Hey! How about me?" At first I didn't get him, but realization hit me and I gave him a 'are you kidding me' look. He chuckled at my reaction.

This man really like to tease me! I really wanted to smack him right now!

"Hey, I'm just joking, just tour me to your new house later, I wanted to know where do you guys live now." he wiggled his eyebrows.

I really don't get this man, he's acting weird sometimes

~~~~~~~

I finished moving our things and furniture. I also cleaned the house. I really feel so proud at myself, this is a big achievement indeed.

Finally everything are settled now.

I smiled to myself, watching our new house being well decorated by me. Of course, it is me who decorated this house, who else would it be right? I giggled at my thoughts. I know I'm being weird sometimes, so I guess it's okay if Jimin, is acting weird too.

Wait? I didn't put the curtain in that window, I said to myself as I looked at the remaining window with no curtain with it.

Dang it! I need to climb into the ladder again to put this freaking curtain, my back is in pain you know?! 'It really hurts.' (ang magmahal ng ganito— charot AHAHAHAHA)

I quickly climbed the stairs so that I could place this remaining curtain on the window. I was about to clim down after I finished putting the curtain when someone caught my attention. I saw a handsome man through our glass window getting himself to his car, I almost fell because of what I saw.

What the actual fuck?!

I rubbed my eyes in disbelief. You gotta be kidding me! Is this a dream?! Wait! Don't tell me, he's also living in this neighborhood? N-no, I won't let that happened!

I won't let you Kim Taehyung ruined my life ever again.

"Let's end this relationship!" he casually said making my eyes widen. "A-are you kidding me? N-no! we will not end this marriage thing." I remained calm, trying my best not to cry. I won't end this relationship!

"THIS MARRIAGE THING IS JUST FOR MY PARENTS SAKE, I DON'T EVEN LOVE YOU!" 'he doesn't love me' those words are repeating in my mind, killing me slowly. I literally froze, he's saying those hurtful words, right in front of my face.

How could he hurt me like this?!I know that fact already; no need to rub it in my face, but I still hoped that maybe I have a space in his heart; even just a little bit. 'm still hoping that somehow he can love me back; that we can be a happy family

"B-but I'm pregnant." I swallow the lump on my throat when I saw his expression, he looked at me in full of disgust as if I'm a dirty person. Why is he looking at me like that? This is his freaking child!

"Then get rid of it." What the fuck?! There's even no  hesitation in his voice! Is he being serious right now?! I can't believe what I've just heard; making me touch my baby bump 'Which is not yet visible' in a protective way. I'll keep my baby no matter what happens. I won't listen to this jerk!

"No! I won't get rid of this!" I determinately said, I already made a decision, I won't back out now. He stares at me, waiting me to make an alter decision but I'm not making any change of plan.

I don't care anymore! I have a precious life inside me, I'll protect this child of mine no matter what happens.

"LISTEN, OKAY?! Me and Stacy are back together." I managed to control my temper, even though I really wanted to smack his head right know. Now, everything make sense.

"She's pregnant, right? I heard the news, and we all know you're not the father."

"I know, but I will support her." I bitterly laugh at him, Is he trying to make a joke right now? Because it's not funny, I wanted to ripped his neck for causing me too much stress.

"Trying to support other child but can't support his own child?" I chuckled. I really hate this jerk! What kind of brain does he have?!

"You wanted me to leave, so you can start a new life? Fine, if that's what you want. I will leave silently, but there is one thing I will not definitely do." I paused.

"That is to end this marriage, let see if that bitch of yours can handle being a mistress." He widened his eyes, stupefied of what I've said.

Of course, I won't let them have a happy life. I'm raise to be an intelligent and independent woman. I don't need a boy like him!

He was about to slap me but I catched his hand on time and instead of me getting slap in the face, I slapped him on the right cheek.

"That's for hurting me and asking me to leave." I slapped him on the left cheek. "That's for abandoning me and your child specially for telling me to get rid of it." I turn my heels to the door and leave him for good. I won't let anyone, treat me that way anymore.