Chapter 2

TAEHYUNG

I was about to drive back to my house after I bought groceries for me and my friends when I saw a familiar figures at the playground near the supermarket; to my surprise it's my girlfriend, Stacy and her child, Samantha I put whatever I bought inside my car first before I went out to see them. I was dumbfounded when I saw Stacy arguing with two little kids at the park?

"Hey what's happening here?" I asked as I approach them, I saw Samantha crying so I picked her up. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I gently rub her back to make her feel better somehow.

This kid is really a cry baby, she's really cute, I wonder why is she crying. My poor baby:(

"This two little brats, pushed Sam. Look at her dress, for goodness sake; this dress is a limited edition from a famous designer! This is a very expensive dress, you think you can pay this?!" Stacy said out of anger.

I glared at the two little kids who keep looking at me like they were about to cry. It's their fault too, they're acting like a spoiled brat, if their parents tolerate this attitude, sorry to say but I'm not their father to tolerate their bad behavior.

"Yah! Where are your parents?! Do they even taught you brats, a good manners and right conduct? Let me speak to your father, and I'll teach him to discipline his children, you spoiled brats." The little girl silently cry as she looked at me with her eyes full of despair making me feel a bit hurt seeing her cry.

Meanwhile, the boy, who I assume her twin keep holding his tears, he firmly held his twin cute little hand as if he wanted to assure her that everything will be alright.

He is looking at me full of hatred as if I offended him, well he's brave one...

"Y-you want to speak to our father?" his little voice cracked, I know he's trying his best not to cry.

Well kiddo, you can cry if you wanted to.

"Yes, so I could tell him to teach his children to have a respect and not to hurt anybody." I was taken aback when he bitterly chuckles as a tears falls into his cute little cheeks.

Shit, this boy is scaring me! He's just a kid but he's intimidating me too much!

"Then find him." I raised my one eyebrow in confusion. Is he being serious?!

How can I find his father?! I don't even know; who the hell is their father?!

"What?!" I said in disbelief. "I said find him!" he paused for awhile. "And do tell him to teach himself not to abandone his children. Tell him not abandone his family. Tell him to be a man and do his responsibility! " he shouted, making my eyes widen, now I feel a little bad for them, I think their father abandoned them.

"I keep looking for the both of you. I was worried sick!" a man with a cap approach them making the little girl hug her instantly as she sobbed to his chest quietly. "Stacy, get in the car with Sam, now. I will follow you guys later." I commanded and she gave me a nod before she walk away with Sam.

"Hey! Are you the father of this brats?" I asked the man, I was shocked when he turn his head to my direction, it's Jimin? He's glaring at me.

What the hell is happening?! He has kids?

"Jimin? Why are you here? What are you doing here?"  he was surprised when he realized that he's glaring at me but why? Afraid that I found out his secret? "T-taehyung-ah why are you here?" he stuttered? He's so tensed right now.

"I think I'm the one who suppose to ask you that. You said earlier when we're still in the house, you have a very important appointment. Is this your appointment? Touring your kids? Did you even teach them some good manners? Geez, when will you tell us about this matter?" I receive a deathly glare from him. He's like a wolf ready to devour his prey.

I didn't do anything though...

"This two angels here, are not my kids; unfortunately, but I really wished I am their real father instead of the one who abandoned them and can't take his responsibility seriously." he gently putt down the little girl, and he pinch the cute little cheeks of the girl. Aww, I want to pinch her cheeks too.

Cute lil cheeks ehehehehe

"Uncle Chim-chim, Angela got hurt. She has a wound on her right knee." the boy pouted while wiping his tears, I didn't notice that his tears have fallen already. Jimin, just ruffled his soft hair making the boy smile even though his cheeks are stained with his own tears.

Weird, his smile resembles mine.

"Angela and Angelo. 'My cute lil angels', say sorry to this man, so you can prove to him that your mother raised you two well." the two kids stares at each other.

I bet they're hesitating to do it.

"Mianhaeyo App-Ajusshi." funny did I heard it right? Or is it just me?

The little girl was about to call me appa?

"Mianhaeyo Ajusshi." the little boy said in his cold voice. Throwing a tantrum ey? I will let it slide for today because I know Jimin is scary when he is angry.

"We will go now. Go to your fake family." Wait, what?! Is he on his period today? Why does he hate me today? He rolled his eyes as he walk away with the two kids, leaving me  here in the playground. What's with him? He never show me this side of him.

So childish Mr. Park Jimin.