Chapter 3

LEA

I heard a knock on the door of my house and to my surprise it's my two brothers holding a container with side dishes while arguing at each other?

How did they even found me?

"Why do you need to drag me here? I want to sleep more!" to a small guy, this pale brother of mine, is really scary and you can't argue back at him; well you can if you have the guts to argue back and you don't want to live anymore.

'I'll hunt you in your dreams' that's what he usually says whenever he's annoyed.

"Hyung, you promise last night that you will do anything for me today because I cleaned the whole freaking house yesterday! That was supposed your task, remember?"

Woah! That's new!

"No, I don't remember anything." the other one was about to fight back when suddenly I pat their shoulder, for them to notice me.

"Why are you guys here?" They surprisingly turn their heads to me. "L-lea? Dongsaeng-ah is that you?" Namjoon said checking my face.

Bijj mah precious face!

"I guess so? The last time I check, I'm still Kim Lea. I don't know if I'm still Kim Lea now. Do you think I'm Taylor Swift at this time? Or Pia Wurtzbach?" I sarcastically said as I roll my eyes earning a smack from my other brother, Yoongi.

I looked at him in disbelief, how can he smack his little sister after not seeing her for so many years? This gluta man is really mean. I'll sue him, hmp.

"You never change Lea." he gave me a gummy smile that I've been longing to see. Never mind what I've said, I won't sue him anymore, he really know how to lighten up my mood.

"We miss you baby sister!" Namjoon dramatically said giving me a tight hug same as Yoongi, so we end up having a group hug.

Hello? I can't breathe anymore!

"I'm not a baby anymore." I pouted, trying to act cute.

Well, I'm already cute so I think this might work-

"Geez, don't use your cuteness to us, you still need to explain why did you suddenly leave without saying goodbye?!" Yoongi said while crossing his arm waiting for an answer.

-or not

Crap! He's still not moving on with that?

"Don't worry, I'll probably say goodbye next time for sure." I sheepishly smile at them after making a lame joke.

"Ah, so you're planning to runaway after we saw you just now?" Namjoon stares at me as if he's ready to break me anytime. That idea scares me though.

I won't tell any lame jokes in the future anymore!

"Let's go inside first, then I will tell you everything you wanted to know." The three of us enter my house and we all headed to the living room.

They keep scanning my house specially the pictures I displayed. Thank goodness, my house is clean or else Yoongi, will probably be lecture me for not being responsible again.