Chapter 5

LEA

"PARK JIMIN, EXPLAIN EVERYTHING NOW!" I saw him gulp in fear.

"M-mommy don't scare uncle Chim-chim, like that he is the one who save us from d-daddy. I swear, I'm telling the truth." Angela is already in the verge of crying making, so even though I am really furious right now, I tried my vey best to calm myself; my children are both here, I need to compose myself.

"What did your dad do to the both of you?" I asked. I'm not surprised that they already know their father's face, I already showed it once or twice to them because they wanted to know him, and they have the right to see their father's face.

"D-dad? You call that man our father?! For goodness sake mom! He didn't even take responsibility to us! H-he even tried to be a father to someones child." I gasped in my son's statement, How did he knew this things?!

"How did you know all of this Angelo?"

"W-we didn't mean to eavesdropped. We're just curious about your conversation with uncle Chim, everytime he asked you about dad. We wanted to know about our father." My daughter pouted looking at the ground.

Honey, don't cry. Mama will cry too:(

"W-we saw earlier this g-girl, the one who pushed Angela in the park. Is she our sister too? His daughter from a-another girl?" I shook
my head, I saw how his face lighten up a bit, I'm sure he doesn't want another sister beside his twin.

"Lea, I think it's the best if you inform Taehyung about them. He has the right to meet them." Jin said then he looked at my children.

"It is the right time now Lea. You need to tell Taehyung that he should take responsibility to  his real family. He shouldn't be supporting and being responsible for someone else child that he doesn't even share a single blood or genes." My brothers agreed to Jimin, and I know he has a point. He's right, I should definitely introduce my children to him.

"After so many years, he should know his responsibility now. We will not consenting him anymore in his wrong doing. I might smack him if he will still act like a jerk." I am a bit scared of Yoongi heating that guy, he might actually do it though.

"We will take our leave now. We will inform Taehyung to go here, so you guys can have a talk and fix everything. If there is a problem call us." Namjoon said before they went out of my house leaving me and my kids here.

"Angela...Angelo..." I called their name and they looked at me. "Go to your room first, I will call you when daddy is here." I gave them my reassuring smile. They nodded and quietly obeyed.

I let out a deep sigh, crap how will I talk to him?

After years of not being in his sight. I bet he will be mad at me for coming back and for not getting rid of the children...

I feel uneasy, I'm so nervous. I need to do this for my kids

My thoughts interrupted when the doorbell rang.

I looked at the peephole of my door to see him.

I opened the door and I saw a glimpse of shocked in his eyes, but he remain calm and maintained his composure.

"You're back?" he said in his deep cold voice.

That's it? 'Your back?' that's his reaction? What a jerk.

"Come in." I said and gestured him to seat at the couch.

"I thought hyung said I need to talk to someone who is important. I even postponed my meeting tonight for you, how great." The tone of his voice is full of sarcasm. He's really irritating me!

"Did I ask you to share your senseless thoughts?"

"Maybe I'm not an important person to you but I guess you really have the right to know  ." I continued and he just rolled his eyes.

Wtf? Did he just rolled his eyes on me? Attitude ah!

"You better make sure that it's important or else—." He didn't continue what he wanted to say, he just decided to shut his mouth.

Or else, your butt. I don't even care! He's not intimidating me anymore! I swear!

"I just wanted you to know that you have a children Taehyung." I casually says, no need for drama darlin'

"What do you mean?! I have a children? Lea we've been separated for a long time. How do I make sure that's mine?" he said throwing a disgust looked on me.

"Excuse me? As far as I remember, before we argued that day I told to you that I'm pregnant and I gave birth to a twins!" I raised my voice. This guys, really has the guts to look at me that way! He's mind is corrupted! What does he think of me, a slut?

"I dont believe in you! Who knows you just want me to take responsibility for the kids I dont even own so they could have a father. You're so shameless huh? Why? Because we're still married so you have a confidence that I will take responsibility to your kids?" I slapped him for talking nonsense to our children.

I need strength to stop myself from killing this useless man right in front of me!

"H-how could you say that?! Do you even know how much I suffered in so many years without you beside me? Don't you feel a little bit happy because you have a kids?" I sobbed. I didn't even noticed I'm already crying out of frustration.

"Fine! If you don't want to be a father to your kids then I won't let them call you father anymore. Abandoned us like you do before." I heard a glass break on the floor, I looked around to see my two kids. Angelo ran away back to his room while Angela stayed still, I can see a tears continuously rolling in her little cheeks.

"A-angela." I hesitantly called her name, I'm afraid that they saw everything.

"I know this child, she's the one I met in the playground, so that's explain why this kid don't respect their elderly and thwy don't even have a proper manners because you are the mother, poor kids."  Angela backed away a little as more tears rolls in her cute lil cheeks; she's crying quietly not making any sound just tears.

Great, Taehyung, just great! You made my daughter cry!

"If you don't want to be a father to your children then don't, keep being a father to your fake family. GET OUT NOW!" He stand up and was about to get out when surprisingly Angela hold Taehyung's hand by her little hands. She looked at him with her puppy eyes and pouty lips.

"A-ppa... I m-mean Ajusshi are you mad because we are your children? S-sorry, If I could bring back time I will choose not to be born so don't be mad at mommy. If you don't want to see me, I'll try my best not to show my face to you." she said between her small sobbed. I quickly pick her up and hug her tightly, Taehyung just ignored us as if he didn't watched his daughter cried right in front of him, apologizing for her existence.

"Angela, don't do that again, okay? Don't apologize, just because you were born in this world. Ignore him, we don't need toxic people in our life." I kissed her forehead.

"Shhh. Stop crying already, okay? Let's just accept the fact that he doesn't want to take responsibility to us. Mommy is still here. You guys still have me."

"B-but I want daddy too." She cried even more.