Chapter 4

LEA

The three of us chatted for awhile, talking about the happenings we missed,  when we heard the doorbell.

I'm positive that this person is Jin, he's being so loud.

"NAMJOON! I TOLD YOU TO THAT YOU NEED TO GET BACK AT THE HOUSE AS SOON AS Possible... L-lea-shi????" Jin eyes went wide as soon as he saw me.

I know I'm pretty, no need to be that shocked.

"You better get inside too, instead ranting about Namjoon and Yoongi outside." I chuckled and pulled him inside my house.

"Am I dreaming? Am I seeing Lea for real?" He keep clinging on me, as if I will escape in his grasp. Geez, he sure miss me a lot.

"Yes, you're not dreaming, I'm back actually I'm your new neighbor. So, hi, handsome neighbor" I winked at him and let out a chuckle.

"Hey young lady! Do you think I didn't get worried about you? Mind explaining everything to your brother?" he said looking straight into my eyes.

Here it goes...

I started telling him everything and of course he is furious to him too, but I manage to calm him down, but soon he was mad again when he found out that I gave birth to a twins which he didn't even take his responsibility for it.

~~~~~~~

I'm still not done telling what I've experience in the past five years of my life. They have so many question, I don't even know if they're still my brother or a journalists interviewing me. I cheered silently when Jin decided he will cook a dinner for us in my house and I agreed to him instantly.

I'm too tired to cook something right now!

I noticed that the sky is getting darker. I texted Jimin to bring the twins back here then I send him my new address and he is like a happy kiddo when he found out that we're neighbors and he will not hide anything from his hyung anymore regarding from my matters.

After an hour the doorbell rang and I opened it to see my twins and Jimin smiling sweetly. "Mommyyyyy." The twins said in unison as they give me a hug and shower me with kisses on my face.

We all gathered in the living room and it's hilarious to watch my two kids staring at my three lovely brothers.

I know they're wondering, who are this three and what are they doing in our house.

"Mommy, mind explaining us who are this handsome visitors we have?" Angelo asked first making the two gentlemen shy except for Jin who gained more confidence.

I know he loves it when someone praises him.

"Hey Lea, I like your kid he knows how to tell the truth. You're indeed a good mother, you raised your kids well. Hey kids, dont be shy, it's just meI, the worldwide handsome." Angela giggled, I can say that she like the humor and confidence level of my brother, his uncle.

"Yah! Angelo, the one who has a cute dimple is uncle Moonie, the one who has a pale skin but have a sweet gummy smile is uncle Yoongi and the worldwide handsome guy is uncle Jinnie. Eomma introduce her brothers to us way back then right?"

I'm glad I don't need to introduce them anymore.

"Hey your kids are good at speaking ey? I'm so proud having a smart,talented and gifted nephew and niece." Namjoon smiles showing his dimple.

"Thank you Uncle Moonie." The kids jump to Namjoon and gave him a tight hug making my two brothers pout like a baby.

"Hey we're your uncles too! We want hugs too!" Yoongi cutely exclaimed and stretch his arm. "Uncle Yoongi, wants a hugs from his nephew and niece too hmp."

"Yeah, I want hugs and kisses too! And shut up Yoongi, don't act so cute it's killing me!" The two kids chuckled and they embraced their uncles with warm hugs and kisses.

While their having a bond time, I noticed that Angela has a bandage in her right knee. I furrowed my eyebrow and immediately snatch Angela from my brothers and put her on my lap and inspect her knee.

What happened?

"What happened to my angel? Why did she have a wound, Jimin?" He looked at me with an afraid expression. "Uhm, it happened just like that." Jimin said, but I look at him with my piercing eyes waiting for his real answer.

"You know what Chim, you should tell her the truth or else you can no longer go out in this house alive." Namjoon said.

"M-mommy it's just... there's a kid who pushed me accidentally. It's n-not a big deal though." Angela stuttered, I know she is lying I can see it in her eyes.

"Yah! How could you cover-up that girl who actually push you hard because you accidentally tripped her. She's acting like a spoiled brat. If I wasn't a boy, I will literally pull her hair and kick her out of my sight." Angelo rolled his eyes.

My son is so furious, he's indeed scary when he's mad.

"Jimin you didn't watch them?"

"Sorry okay? There's someone who called me, its urgent, work related but I told them to stay in the park for awhile and I'll get them back. When I get back I was shocked because I saw them crying. I get even insulted because Taeh..." my eyes went wide when I was about to hear 'his' name.

"PARK JIMIN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING NOW!" I said sternly.