Chapter 6

LEA

"Look, Jimin, I dont want to talk about him again." This is really frustrating, the fact that my children are very affected of what happened last night, specially Angela.

"But I wanted to know what happened too. How come your brothers knew, how about me?" His face saddened; this dude really knows my weaknesses.

Curse your cute pouty lips, Park Jimin.

I averted my eyes from him and just looked around us, good thing we're at our garden. "He don't want to take responsibility to them. He didn't even believe that he is the father of Angelo and Angela" I weakly smile at him, I need to be brave, but at the same time I wanted to cry.

I told every single details of what happened last night specially when the two kids heard about our arguments and saw us fighting.

"S-sorry, I dont even know why Taehyung is being a jerk." I sighed, why is he saying sorry? It's not his fault. He's not Taehyung.

"Don't say sorry, you didn't do anything wrong. Taehyung is the one who need to apologize. He don't want to be a father to his real children, yet he wanted to be a father to a child that doesn't even related to him."

We didn't uttered a word for a minute, he's just looking at me with his worried eyes. I was about to break the silence when my phone rang.

Shit, I'm late.

"I'm so sorry, but I really need to go. I'm late!" He chuckled when he saw me panicking, this guy has the guts to laugh at my situation right now! It's his fault, he didn't even remind me to check my phone!

Well it's kinda my fault too, I didn't notice the time because I'm too occupied to tell him what happened last night.

"Where's the kids? I will take them for a walk in the park first so that they can somehow feel better. Don't worry I'll take care of them. I promise." He smiled and I hugged him really tight.

So lucky to have this guy besides me.

"Thank you Jimin, sometimes I wish that you're  the father of my children instead of Taehyung." I'm being honest you know, it would not have been a loss if he had been the father of my children.

"I gotta go now bye." I waved my right hand as I flash a genuinely smile at him.

Jimin

I wish I'm the father of Angela and Angelo. I wish I'm the husband of Lea instead of Taehyung. How I wish to be in his place!

I don't know why Taehyung's acting like an idiot. I know he's an intelligent man, he's also independent. If you're going to ask me, he's almost perfect in everyone's eyes. Does he even realize that he's really lucky?! I don't know what he did in his past life to deserve a wife and children that is very sweet and understanding.

I've been dying to be in his spot! I'm so jealous that I'm not him, I'm not Kim Taehyung, the husband and the father. I'm just Park Jimin, the best friend and the uncle.

I brought the two lonely kids with me and we're currently walking in our village all the way to the park.

"Hey, both of you cheer up already!" I dramatically said. I heard them giggled. They really like it when I'm being dramatic huh?

"I will buy you guys many chocolate ice cream late, so better smile. Show uncle Chim, your sweetest smile." They smiled, even though they forced themselves to smile.

"There you go, my two angels are smiling now." I said happily, I don't want to make them feel uncomfortable.

As we arrived at the park, I mentally slapped myself.

Great! Park Jimin, the kids are tearing up again.

Why? Because their father is playing with his so called 'daughter' happily and when his gaze turn to us he gave us a cold expression like he don't want our presence here. I looked away and turn my head to the two unhappy kids again.

"Hey, let's play! You guys want to play the monkey bars and the slides right? I will play with you guys. Then we will buy some ice cream and we will eat at you favorite restaurant." They smiled at me, I know they wanted to go to their favorite 'family restaurant'

We played for about an hour not giving any damn about Taehyung's presence. What? That's what he want right?

If you don't want us here, we don't want you here, either!

"Yah! Why did you throw a mud on my dress? That's mean." I saw Angela and Sam are arguing.

"Yah! why did you throw a mud on her dress?! Are you crazy?!" I raised my voice and the little  girl stuck out her tongue.

This brat!

"Yah! Jimin, how could you raised your voice to my princess?" I fake gasp and dramatically stare at him as if I'm really surprised.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know. Princess, huh?" I smirked. I'm actually pissed, calling his fake daughter a princess right in front of his real daughter? Really?

"Discipline your fake child before my temper lose and I might forgot that she's still a child and a girl." I said and he glared at me.

"Sam, don't let your hands get dirty okay? Be a good person don't be like this two kids here." I saw how Angela is trying his best to hold his tears and Angelo clenched his small fist.

How heartless can he be?!

"That's your princess? I thought she's a frog because she looks like one." I was surprised when Angelo spoke, this kid has a guts to talk back to his father.

I saw how Taehyung was fuming mad. He was about to speak when I didn't let him.

"Let's go my angels, I will treat you guys an ice cream. We need to leave now before I could smack someone's head for being an immature father not taking responsibility to his own children. This guy right here is wasting our precious bonding time."

"If he don't want to be a father to the two of you and a husband to your mom then I will." I saw how Taehyung's eyes widen, I turned my heels and pulled the two away from their immature father.

Don't test me Kim Taehyung, I will make sure that Lea will be my Mrs. Park someday.

HELLO BUBBLY SUNSHINES, THIS WILL BE MY LAST UPDATE FOR TODAY, THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK。◕‿◕。