#1: Reincarnation

Spottedleaf: Hello and welcome to the very first episode of: 50 ways to come back to life! Here me and my assistant Cinderpelt-

Cinderpelt: *from somewhere behind the camera you hear her muffled voice as she stuffs several of the on set snacks into face* hi

Spottedleaf: yeah huh, hi. Now, back to what I was saying! We will be testing ways to come back to life! But just to make sure they are safe we will sometimes test them on Goosefeather!

Goosefeather: Hey everyone! Remember: all kits with the name of Snowkit will die a terrible death!

Spottedleaf: yeah, whatever. Anyway, Cinderpelt!

Cinderpelt: *runs to her side* yes mam?

Spottedleaf: get the special stuff.

Cinderpelt: do you mean the catnip?

Spottedleaf: *smacks her own face* yes I mean the catnip.

Cinderpelt: k! *dashes of then comes back with the herbs* here we go!

Spottedleaf: now set up the TV with the help of our technician; Whitestorm.

Cinderpelt and Whitestorm install a touch screen, flat screen, TV in the lab.

Spottedleaf: Whitestorm, Program it.

Whitestorm: *does some stuff with various buttons* done!

Spottedleaf: now everyone stand back! *she turns on the special program and then faces the camera* on this screen I will find two perfect cats to test my theory of reincarnation on! The two cats will be the parents of my reincarnated form.

Cinderpelt: Sorreltail and Brackenfur worked best for me!

Spottedleaf: I am very aware of that, now hush. *starts swiping through her options* I can either choose two cats that are already mates or make a pair. What should I do?

Cinderpelt: already mates!

Whitestorm: make a pair!

Goosefeather: make a pair!

Spottedleaf: due to popular demand, I will be making a pair! Now. Who to choose?

Cinderpelt: you should have chosen already mates! I could have been your mom!

Spottedleaf: *shudders* yeah, no thanks... Anyway... I think Dovewing will be a good mom... Maybe Tigerheart for my dad? Yeah. I like that idea. *taps both of their profile pictures* possibility: (on a scale of •oooo - •••••) the possibility is •••oo! Let's try it!

Cinderpelt: so how is this gonna work?

Spottedleaf: not sure! Let's send Goosefeather to test it out! Goosefeather get in this basket and wait for a stork to come.

Goosefeather: I'm not sure you know how kittens work...

Spottedleaf: I'm a medicine cat! Of course I do! Now I select Dovewing and Tigerheart as parents then cover you in this blue blanket because you're a boy.

Goosefeather: ok...

Suddenly a stark appears!

Stark: hello, I'm Bob from child services, I need my payment.

Cinderpelt: *stares at the stark in amazement*

Spottedleaf: *grabs catnip and hands it to the stark* here you go.

Stark: *looks at clipboard* and this is supposed to be shipped to Dovewing of Thunderclan and Tigerheart of Shadowclan?

Spottedleaf: *nods*

Stark: since that's against the code you'll need to pay extra.

Spottedleaf: yeah, yeah, hold on a second. *rummages through purse and pulls out her spare catnip package* this is my last one... This better be worth it. *hands over the catnip*

Stark: ok! Time to go little- er, not so little guy! *picks up basket and fly's off*

Spottedleaf: I installed a camera on the basket! Let's watch the footage!

The TV screen changes to show live footage of Goosefeather napping in the basket. Suddenly Goosefeather shrinks into kittens size as the stark lands the basket by Dovewing and Tigerheart who are standing by the border.

Tigerheart: he's so- ugly actually...

Dovewing: *nods*

Goosefeather: *jumps out of the basket and slaps their faces* I'm beautiful!

Dovewing: I'm never having kits again.

Spottedleaf: great job Goosefeather now they won't be my parents! *sighs* anyway, see you soon on episode two of 50 ways to come back to life! This is Spottedleaf-

Cinderpelt: and Cinderpelt!

Spottedleaf: -signing off for the day.