#2 Witchcraft and stuff

Spottedleaf: Hello, and welcome back to my channel! Er- book? Anyways! Today I will be using Witchcraft and stuff for attempt #2 of reincarnation! Cinderpelt! Get the candles!

Cinderpelt: *runs into next room and comes back with a plastic tub* here we go! All of the candles I could find in the storage room!

Spottedleaf: thank you. Sadly we no longer have the test dummy so I have to try it on one of u-

Goosefeather: *comes back to wherever they are* due to events not related to my looks whatsoever, Tigerheart killed me. Now Dovewing carry's that basket EVERYWHERE.

Spottedleaf: wait... She does?

Goosefeather: *nods* everywhere.

Spottedleaf: then we can see what is going on! *Turns on TV to watch the video*

Dovewing: *sets basket down* Tigerheart! I can't believe you killed our kit just because he was ugly!

Spottedleaf: *Turns TV off* I think it was related to your looks...

Goosefeather: *crys in corner of lab*

Cinderpelt: *sighs* I'll get the therapist.

Spottedleaf: *nods* good idea.

Cinderpelt: *leaves the room*

Spottedleaf: while she's gone I can start setting up! First I will take this bouquet of flowers Whitestorm got me for valentines day- don't ask- to get a bunch of petals. *plucks every petal while saying 'he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not,' repeatedly* he loves me... That's the last petal... Oh mouse dung! HE LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!!

Cinderpelt: *walks in with Redtail* Goosefeather need your assista- *notices Spottedleaf having a crying and screaming fit* and so does she...

Redtail: *walks over to Goosefeather* BE A MAN!

Goosefeather: ... Uh... What?

Redtail: he's unsaveable. *walks to Spottedleaf* calm down.

Spottedleaf: WHITESTORM LOVES ME!!!!!!! WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Redtail: *looks at Cinderpelt* I can fix this. *looks back to Spottedleaf* He hates your guts. *walks out the door, slamming it shut behind him*

Spottedleaf: *stops* oh... Oh... OH... Meh. He really knows what he's doing...

Cinderpelt: *nods* yep.

Goosefeather: *nods* how...???

Spottedleaf: anyway... Now, Cinderpelt, arrange these flower petals into a circle.

Cinderpelt: ok. *grabs basket of flower petals then skips in a circle, throwing them like a flower girl* done!

Spottedleaf: good job. Now we need to set up some candles. We need white candles for healing...? Maybe... I'm not sure... And brown because I'm an animal... I hope that's how this works... Correct me if im wrong but i think it goes like this: Healing for bringing me back... And Animal because I am an animal.

Goosefeather: *opens mouth*

Cinderpelt: *puts her paw over his mouth* Life lesson #1 when a she-cat says 'correct me if I'm wrong' never! Ever! Correct her!

Goosefeather: oh... Ok...

Spottedleaf: *arranges candles in the circle* now Goosefeather, step into the circle and light the candles.

Goosefeather: *steps into circle and lights candles*

Spottedleaf: Abracadabra! Alacazam!

Goosefeather: *Poofs out of existence*

Spottedleaf: well that failed. Anyway, this is Spottedleaf-

Cinderpelt: and Cinderpelt!

Spottedleaf: signing off for the day!