#5 Get kicked out of Starclan

Spottedleaf: Hello and welcome back to- I don't need to say it do I?

Cinderpelt: I wouldn't think so-

Honeyfern: you haven't said it any other time, why should it matter now?

Spottedleaf: I don't know.

Cinderpelt: so what are we gonna do now that Goosefeath-

Goosefeather: *magically appears in one piece* You were saying?

Cinderpelt and Spottedleaf: *rush up to him and give him hugs*

Spottedleaf: you're alive again! Er- dead again...

Cinderpelt: Yay!

Goosefeather this calls for celebration!

Honeyfern: *mutters* it hasn't called for celebration any of the other times you played boomerang.

Goosefeather: what was that?

Honeyfern: Nothing.

Goosefeather: young cats these days.

Cinderpelt: *whispers* should I get the good stuff?

Spottedleaf: *whispers* well duh.

Cinderpelt: *rushes off to the closet*

Honeyfern: Hey! What is she doing!?

Spottedleaf: *comes close to the camera and whispers* working on our plan! *to Honeyfern* I have no idea. Goosefeather, go check on her.

Goosefeather: K! *runs after Cinderpelt while snickering*

Cinderpelt: *comes out empty pawed*

Goosefeather: *comes out covered in catnip while pulling a wagon filled with pouches of catnip* I think I inhaled to much. *passes out*

Spottedleaf:  Uh... *whispers to camera* the plan is working! *to Honeyfern* Maybe he should be kicked out of Starclan!

Honeyfern: I agree! Ashfur! Escort Goosefeather to the border of Starclan territory and push him into the river.

Ashfur: Yes mam. *starts dragging Goosefeather away*

Spottedleaf: *whispers to Cinderpelt* I implanted a tiny camera on Goosefeather, let's turn on the TV and watch the footage.

Cinderpelt: *turns on TV*

On the TV you see Ashfur dragging Goosefeather around.

Most crew members crowd around the TV to watch.

Ashfur is singing Mary had a Little Lamb as he throws Goosefeather into the river.

Honeyfern: Welp. He has issues.

Goosefeather somehow falls through the river and onto the ground in the middle if a gathering and goes splat and dies.

Spottedleaf: oh mouse dung!

Honeyfern: watch it!

Spottedleaf: *murmurs in a mimicking voice* Watch it!

Honeyfern: what was that!?

Spottedleaf: I said that Goosefeather is a failure... *whispers to camera* no I didn't, don't worry Goosefeather, your not a complete failure.

Cinderpelt: he's temporarily dead Spottedleaf, we will probably see him tomorrow.

Spottedleaf: yep! Anyway, this is Spottedleaf-

Cinderpelt: and Cinderpelt!

Spottedleaf: signing off for the day!