#4 Death

Spottedleaf: Hello everyone and welcome back to- you know hat this is- today I will be testing the theory that since we had to die to get here... We need to die to get back! Let's try it!

Cinderpelt: what will we need?

Spottedleaf: We need a really big knife, some wood, some rope, and a basket.

Cinderpelt: O-

Spottedleaf: Oh! *whispers* And some of the good stuff to tempt Goosefeather with.

Cinderpelt: but he's dead...

Spottedleaf: he's like a boomerang, remember?

Cinderpelt: *nods*  yeah. got it.

She pads into the supply closet and comes back out again with a basket filled with wood, a knife, a bunch of rope and some catnip in a pouch.

Spottedleaf: *puts front paws together and wiggles toes*  good job. *leaughs evily*

Cinderpelt: now what?

Spottedleaf: *clears throat very seriously* set up the wood like an arch.

Cinderpelt: *does that*

Spottedleaf: and now I will throw the rope over the top and then fasten the knife in place by tying it to the rope. *does that* now, hold the end of the rope that doesn't have the knife on it. And don't. Let. Go. If you do, the knife will fall and we will have to reset everything.

Cinderpelt: *grabs rope and holds on tight*

Spottedleaf: now I will sprinkle the catnip around under where the knife will fall.

Cinderpelt: *tilts her head to the left* what was the basket for then?

Spottedleaf: *darkly* the basket is for the body.

Cinderpelt: *pulls head backwards scaredly* oh.

Suddenly Goosefeather appears, all in one piece.

Goosefeather: Catnip! *runs over to the catnip and starts rolling in it*

Honeyfern: Cut! What did I say about the catnip usage on set!?

Spottedleaf: what did we say about firing me?

Honeyfern: *grumbles* fine. 3! 2! 1! Action!

Spottedleaf: *looks to Cinderpelt* Drop it!

Cinderpelt: *let's go of rope*

Goosefeather: *gets chopped in half*

Spottedleaf: well.... How do we know if it works?

Cinderpelt: *shrugs* no idea.

Spottedleaf: welp. Let's check all the security cameras I had put up in the territories.

Cinderpelt: how-? Never mind. I'm not gonna ask.

Spottedleaf: good idea. *turns on TV with camera footage*

Cinderpelt: *looks at all of the squares, each represents an area of the clans* I don't see him.

Spottedleaf: oh. Hmmmm. I guess he's gone forever. What a shame.

Cinderpelt: *nods*

Spottedleaf: anyway! This is Spottedleaf-

Cinderpelt: And Cinderpelt!

Spottedleaf: signing off for the day! See you next time!