#9 Electricity Bites

Spottedleaf: Hey its us, we're back!

Honeyfern: I'm going to need you to sign this really quick!

Spottedleaf: what is it?

Honeyfern: the electric bill! And a contract saying you can't be under the influence cat nip while working!

Spottedleaf: *snort* yeah right! Because I'd definitely sign those! Lol! Nope!

Honeyfern: there's also Christmas raises for the three of you to be thinking about! *waves three envelopes*

Cinderpelt: *runs and grabs envelopes* MONEY!!!!

Goosefeather: *appears* gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie!

Spottedleaf: *humming the song Gimme Gimme Gimmie a man after midnight*

Cinderpelt: *gives an envelope marked Goosefeather to him* there you go! *gives envelope marked Spottedleaf to Spottedleaf* and there you go!

Spottedleaf: *looks at Goosefeather and Cinderpelt* on three?

Goosefeather: *nod*

Cinderpelt: sure!

Spottedleaf: 1!

Cinderpelt: 2!

Goosefeather: 3!

Spottedleaf, Goosefeather, and Cinderpelt: *rip open envelopes*

Spottedleaf: AN EXTRA 20 GRAINS OF CAT NIP AN HOUR!?!? IM SO HAPPY!!!!!

Goosefeather: YESSSSSSSS!!!!!

Cinderpelt: YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Honeyfern: that's because maybe you'll stop using the supply here and just use your own at home.

Spottedleaf: *looks at Cinderpelt and Goosefeather* can I tell her?

Cinderpelt and Goosefeather: *smile and nod like two proud new parents*

Spottedleaf: *smiles at Honeyfern like a new parent* the three of us live here, we're gonna use the supply day and night!

Honeyfern: *spits out coffee* WhAt!?!? I nEvEr SaId YoU cOuLd Do ThAt!!!!

Spottedleaf: *is sprinkling cat nip on the ground* tooooooooooo late!

Honeyfern: *suddenly grabbed a random wire and shoved it into Goosefeathers rear end*

Spottedleaf and Cinderpelt: *gasp as the TV flickers on to see a sudden image of Goosefeather looking up at the sky from Thunderclan territory* wow!

Goosefeather: hello!? Spottedleaf!? Cinderpelt!?

Spottedleaf: *watches the TV flicker off and the remains of Goosefeather start to breathe again* wow

Cinderpelt: I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!!!

Goosefeather: *groans* hey um... You two are medicine cats... Can you help me?

Cinderpelt: I'm busy putting my plan into action! *shoves wires up Goosefeathers rear again making the TV flicker on to Goosefeather back in Thunderclan territory*

Goosefeather: *groans* this was your idea?

Cinderpelt: *turns to Spottedleaf* if we just leave the wire there forever he'll be down there forever!

Spottedleaf: *nods*

Honeyfern: *pulls out wire and shreds it* we are not leaving a body here with a wire up it butt! We simply won't!

Spottedleaf: *sigh*

Cinderpelt: aw darn.

Goosefeather: *breathes* help me...