Meeting Titans

Percy's POV

I didn't know you can't just stab something and not get yelled at. Now I do. After I argued with the boy called Robin (I won the argument) I sat on a bench taking in the heroes. I got really deep in thought which is hard being ADHD and all. My thoughts got interrupted by the one in a cloak shouting something about her mom dying in front of her by a demon. I stood up so I could try to calm her but she disappeared.

I walked up to Nico and Thalia to find out what had happened.

"So what did you guys say?" I questioned.

"We asked about her family," Thalia said mistified.

"Apparently her dad's a demon and he killed her mom in front of her,"Nico continued seeing me confused.

"Oh."I know I'm a poet.

The others came towards us asking questions left and right.

"Everyone stop! Friend Raven has the daddy issues,"the girl with pink hair spoke up.

"Um what is wrong with her speech?"Leo asked rewarding him getting elbowed.

"Starfire is an alien from another planet,"Robin explained.

Everyone went wide eyed at this bit of information.

"Anyways,"I said,"Can we crash at your place?"

"Yeah,"Robin replied.

"So since you guys are staying which of you girls are single,"the green on asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Aw man you just stole my line,"Leo said with fake sadness.

"Will you guys stop being idiots,"Annabeth asked rolling her eyes.

"Nope,"they said in sync high fiving each other.

"We'll show you the tower,"the robot said in a booming voice.

"The ones that can fly follow me and Star,"the green boy said turning into a green eagle.

Frank smirked and turned into the same animal. Jason grabbed Piper's waist ready to take off. I whistled for Blackjack and he landed next to me.

Hey boss! Where are we going today?

"We're going to follow the green one," I say aloud.

"Call me Beast Boy, the robot man is Cyborg, and the one that teleported away was Raven. I think you know the other two already,"he said introducing himself in human form.

"I'm Percy," I say. The others introduce each other.

I hop onto Blackjack's back as Starfire and Beast Boy fly into the air. The others followed.

"Friends let us converse and tell the stories," Starfire suggested.

"Okay, tell us about your biggest enemies and how you defeated them and we'll do the same,"Jason said.

We traded stories explaining what each of us went through. Starfire told us about Raven's father Trigon and Terra and Brother Blood. Once they finished we told them about the titan war then the giant war. When we finished we reached a giant T shaped tower.

"Wait that's your tower?" I asked as Starfire nodded with a huge grin.

We landed in front of the tower meeting up with the others.

"Wait why can't Thalia fly?" Beast Boy asked after he turned back into his normal form.

"She has never tried, plus she's afraid of heights," I tease while getting electrocuted.

We entered the tower as the Titans gave us a grand tour.