Who's Malchior

Raven's POV

Ugh why is Percy so annoying! He had to go into my room without my permission. He's gonna pay now. I storm into the kitchen in my demonic form. Beast Boy knowing what's gonna happen hides behind Cyborg for protection.

"Oooh Percy you have a new lover,"Leo sings.

I turn toward Leo and grab him by the collar, he gulps. I sense the demigods staring and whispering. I release the little imp and turn back into my regular witch self.

I run out the room embarrassed of my outburst. Someone grabbed my wrist and I turn to see Nico holding on. I pull my hand away but stay put.

"Don't worry about them they will understand,"he says kindly. I look into his head to see his emotions.

"Who's the lucky person?" I asked.

He looked at me afraid. I probably scared the one demigod that wasn't already scared of me. Dam it! I turn around to head back towards my room.

"Will Solace,"he spoke as I spun around.

"What?"

"The 'lucky person' you were talking about, his name is Will,"he almost whispered.

"Well he is lucky I just wish I knew the right guy for me," I confessed.

"Have you ever had a crush on anyone?"

"Once," feeling tears try to fill my eyes.

I shake away my sadness and I listen to Nico talk,"Who?"

"Malchior,"I respond with bitterness.

"Well whoever he was, he obviously didnt deserve you"

I smile a small smile then walk away.

Percy's POV

"Well, I warned you both," Beast Boy chimed.

"I probably shouldn't have gone into her room without permission," I reply embarrassed.

The Titans went wide eyed.

"Man, your lucky she didn't kill you,"Cyborg said shaking his head disapprovingly.

"She thought about it, or her anger did."

"What do you mean her anger did?"Piper asked confused.

I explained the encounter with Raven's emotions while Beast Boy and Cyborg kept giving nervous glances to each other.

"Hmm...sounds like we have a dam problem,"Thalia says cracking a smile.

"Dam it you're right," I reply with the same smile.

Annabeth face palmed while everyone else became confused.

"It's a stupid joke they share with Grover,"Annabeth explained.

"The only reason why you don't find it funny is because you weren't there," I shot smirking.

"Whatever seaweed brain," Annabeth said kissing my cheek.

"Wait, where's Nico?" Beast Boy asked nervously.

"I think he went after Raven," Jason suggested.

"They are the similar, are they not?" Starfire asked innocently (pretend the Demigods don't know Nico is dating a guy except for Jason).

"Yeah maybe they should get together," Leo smirks.

"I don't think they are a good couple!" Beast Boy said as I picked up on some jealousy.

"Well what type of guys does she like?" Frank asked in pure curiosity.

"Well Rae is very complicated but she did kinda have one relationship," Cyborg explained.

"But we don't talk about him, he's an asshat," Beast Boy finished with anger.

"Yes we do not do the talking about Malchior," Star says unaware of her mistake.

"So who is this Malchior?" I asked.

"He's the guy who broke Raven's heart," Beast Boy said with distaste.