Wait, What?

Raven's POV

I was on the roof when they came up. They said they wanted to talk to me. Why?

"Okay what is it?" I asked impatiently.

"Umm... We just wanted to get to know you," Jason said scratching the back of his head like Beast Boy. Wait why would I be thinking about him?

"So Raven, do you like to read?" Annabeth asked.

"Yeah," I answered as we sat letting our legs dangle from the edge.

"Really! What do you read? Oh I've probably read more books than you because I can read in Greek!" She said competitively.

"Oh?" I said raising an eyebrow thinking about showing off.

"Yup!"

"Well can you read English, German, Latin, Romanian, Ancient Sumerian, and Sanskrit," I smirked as her jaw dropped.

"Never seen Annabeth beat," Nico remarked.

"Shut up Nico," Annabeth shot.

"Yea Neeks, shut up," Jason repeated.

"So Raven, Where are you from?" Jason asked staring at the sky.

"To answer that I have to give you my whole backstory," I say as they look at me.

"My mother, Angie ran away from home and joined a cult. She was chosen to be the ceremonial bride. Unfortunately, they summoned my father disguised as a human. He showed his true colors when he planted his seed inside my mother. My mother, scared, decided to take her life with an overdose. As she layed waiting to die she saw a bright light and a portal opened revealing Azarath. They helped her and I was born. Azar, the elder, took care of me, telling not to feel. Azar died and my mother took her place along with a new name, Arella."

"Woah, I had no idea Raven!" Jason said looking at me with shock.

"So what about Malchior?" Annabeth asked.

"Oh, so they told you?" I say a little betrayed.

"Starfire accidentally let it slip," she provided.

"Well Malchior was something, that's for sure," I say as my mind swam through my memories. Soon I heard a crash.

"What was that?" Jason asked.

"Sorry, just thinking about... Stuff," I say standing up. I revealed to much to total strangers.

"Raven please don't go," Nico said.

"Why are you guys trying so hard?" I'm used to being left alone.

"We want to be your friends," Annabeth said as I sensed mostly truth.

"Why would anyone want to be my friend?" I questioned.

"Raven, you need to stop putting yourself down," Jason put his hand on my shoulder.

"Why should I? I'm a witch," I countered.

"So? Hazel has been called a witch all her life, does she seem bothered?" Nico argued.

"People hate me, so why can't I hate myself?"

"No one hates you Raven," Annabeth tried to comfort me.

"Just leave me alone, everyone else is good at it," I say as I teleport to the now empty kitchen to make tea.

"Woah! Rae, where did you come from?" I groaned at the face that matched the voice.

"It's Raven," I say to Beast Boy.

"You look upset, what's wrong?" He said concerned.

"It's nothing."

"Come on Rae, you can talk to me," he grinned.

"No," I reply as his grinned faltered.

"Raven, I am here if you need me," he said caringly as I walked out of the conversation. I wanted to talk to him but he will just be disgusted by me.