Mall

Percy's POV

I notice the girls long before they joined our group but I didn't want to distract Beast Boy. To bad he noticed them too. As the ladies joined us BB began to fidget.

"Hey Rae," he waved providing a fake smile.

"Hello Beast Boy," she replies coldly.

"What is the reasoning of visiting the mall of shopping?" Starfire asked.

"We are here to go play some arcade games. I don't know why though, I could easily build a brand new console," Leo said as Cyborg nodded his head in agreement .

"What about you guys?" Frank asked.

"We wanted to go shopping," Raven answered bluntly.

"Right, so we can either head back to the tower of continue shopping together. Let's vote!" Cy suggested.

The majority voted to stay so we did just that. Rae's mood seemed to lighten a bit.

I whispered to BB, " She seems happier, maybe you could try talking with her now. "

He walked up to her trying to tell her a joke. At least now she is tolerating him. We stopped at a clothing store.

"Let's pick out each others outfits," Piper said.

Beast Boy's POV

Us boy finished before the girls. I was wearing brown pants, a white dress shirt and red suspenders. I wonder who choose my outfit. All the girls walked out at the same time and Raven looked beautiful. She had on a black crop top with a red rose printed on. Her legs were perfectly displayed in a pair of booty shorts. She had on a pair of black combat boots to the the whole outfit together.

"These shorts are to short," she complained.

"Well it is in it's name," I counter.

"Shut up!"

"You and I both know that will never happen," I say giving a huge grin.

"Whatever."

"Let's buy these clothes and surprise the others!" Leo said.

When we finished checking out we had Rae teleported us to the tower.

"Where have you guys been?" Robin greeted us.

"Why are people dressed as stoplights always do bossy?" Percy asked making a few of us snicker.

"Hey Rae you look good. Let's talk," Nico pulled her aside making me feel pretty jealous.

Raven's POV

"We don't want to leave you alone, we want to be your friends," I detected truth.

I let out a long sigh, " Fine!"

"Thank you."

Sorry this is so short and sorry I don't update this enough.