Boy/Girl Time (Not Like That)

Percy's POV

Us boys, excluding Robin, Jason, and Nico, were in the training room being boys. We were showcasing our powers. After we all started to sweat everyone decided to take a break. They all went to the living room except Beast Boy who I followed into the kitchen. He sighed as I watched him from the door. Soon Raven teleported in and they began to talk leaving BB in a worse mood.

I walk in and he began talking," I'm guessing you heard everything."

"Yes."

"I bet you think I'm pathetic."

"Not at all man...She's just not like you, she's doesn't really seem like your type."

"What do you mean?" He asked tilting his head.

"She seems very cold compared to you and obviously has anger problems," I explained.

Beast Boy shook his head," She may seem like that at first but she is actually very kind. And as for her anger, being a demon can have that effect."

"I'm still not convinced but if you say so."

"I just think something happened right before we talked."

"Hey, let's stop sitting around and go have some fun!"

He began to grin again," Okay what do you want to do?"

"Let's go to the arcade," I suggest.

"Yeah that sounds fun! There's one at the mall!" He smiled the biggest I've seen today.

"Do you want to bring the other's or not?" I asked.

He shrugged then answered," Sure."

I smile," Okay let's go then."

Raven's POV

As I walked out the kitchen I bumped into Star, Hazel, and Piper.

"Is something the matter friend Raven?" Kori asked concerned.

"No, I'm fine."

"Well we were just about to go to the Mall, would you like to come?" Hazel questioned.

I think for a second then nod my head.

"Glorious! Let us commence in the group hug!"

"I think I'll pass," I say in my usual monotone.

Star looked hurt for a second then cheered up as we made our way out.

"We are going to have the good times!"

*Time Skip*

We arrived at the Mall and entered. We went to a dress store for Star then Clares for Piper and finally the food court for Hazel and I. I got Pamda Exqess and a cup of herbal tea. As I sat with the others I noticed a bit of green in the corner of my eye so I turn my head. All the way across the plaza is Beast Boy staring at me. He looked away when he noticed me. Gar was with Cy, Percy, Frank, and Leo eating a salad.

Starfire followed my eyes and lit up," Oh Joy! The boys are here in the Mall of shopping!"

"Should we invite them over?" Piper asked.

"Wonderful!!" Kori shouted making her way to the guys.

I trailed behind slowly until I finally got to my destination.

"Would you earthlings of the opposite gender care to do the combining of groups?"

"Sounds alright to me!" Cy boomed aloud.