Kiss

BB's POV
++++++++++

"I'm such a dumbass! I need to talk to her," I once again run out the door, dam I'm doing a lot of running today.

I enter the living room, Nico saw me and nodded as he walked out. Raven turns to me then turns around to hide her face.

"Rae, wanna take a walk?" I ask softly.

She stands and begins to walk, "Sure."

We make our way outside in silence. It's a warm day without a cloud in sight. I turn towards her to break the silence with, "I'm sorry. "

She smile warmly, "Why are you sorry? It's not your fault you don't like me. "

"But I do like you Rae, " I say taking her hands into my own. "I just thought you were baiting me. "

Her smiles and squeezes my hand, "You fucking idiot, " She says through gritted teeth as she squeezes tighter.

"Oww! I'm sorry! " I yelp as she loosens her grip.

She pecks me on the cheek, "Don't do it again. "

"It would be hard to do it again wouldn't it? "

She smiles and kisses me passionately on the lips.

Percy's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I walked into the kitchen to see Annabeth, Jason, and Nico huddled around the window.

"What's going on? " I ask.

"Come here and see, " Annabeth motions next to her.

I look where the others are to see Beast Boy and Raven talking. "I'm still confused."

Annabeth flicks my forehead, "Of course you are. They're confessing their feelings. "

"Ohhh!! "

We watch until they kissed, that's when we decided to give them privacy. As we were about to go find the others I received an Iris Message. I answer, it was from some curly haired kid.

"Percy! It's me Apollo! I need your help! " With that he hung up. The others looked with a bit of disbelief.

"I think we should head back home, " I respond as they nod.

We call everyone into the living room.

"Um, yeah, so Apollo called, " I begin, "I think we should go back home to help. "

Everyone sighs, Beast Boy stands up, "Well it was cool to have you guys here! Without you I don't think Raven and I would be together. "

Raven pulls her hood up to cover her blush as they stare. Starfire flies in the air, "Joy!"

Us demigods say our goodbyes as we take the train home, which is quite dangerous.

I'm just glad we didn't have to fight them.