Update 2: The Return

I'm back!!

My ten days of fun with my British friend is over, as she went home yesterday :(
(There was a lot of crying)

But! This does mean I can start writing again. So hopefully we can expect actual chapter updates in the next few days. I really want to finish this soon because I leave for college in three weeks (oh god it's so soon) so I'm going to try my best to write as much and as well as I can!

I don't know if any of you care to know what I've been up to, but I'm going to share with you anyway because I did some exciting things and I need to talk with people about it.

We went to the beach, not very exciting but I got badly sunburned on my back and shoulders because I'm a pale idiot. We did FOUR escape rooms, and we did them so often the employees kept recognizing us and talking about us to the other employees to the point people we hadn't met who worked there knew who we were, so that was... interesting. Sunburn healed, we went to Universal Studios, screamed a lot, had a great time. The next day we went kayaking, and because I'm STILL an idiot, my legs got sunburned! Still haven't healed completely.

One of the most exciting things, if not the most exciting, was that I went to a Panic! At The Disco concert!!!! One of my other friends took me for my birthday. I screamed. So much. Lost my voice for a bit. Tbh I could make a whole other update just about the concert, so I'm just going to talk about a few of the best best parts.

One: When we found our seats we saw these little blue paper hearts that had been placed on every seat, and on the paper was instructions telling us to hold the heart up to our phone flashlights when he sang Girls/Girls/Boys. When he did start the song eventually, we scrambled for the blue hearts, and when I held the light up to the heart I realized, looking around the stadium, that every section had a different colored heart.

They turned the entire stadium into a giant pride flag.

People were throwing their flags on stage and Brendon had like five flags around his shoulders as he sang the song. I almost cried, I'm not gonna lie. I am a part of the LGBT community, and even though I've been lucky to have family and friends that support me, I know that others didn't have that support, and just knowing that I was in an entire stadium full of my family and people who support us, and that Brendon himself is a part of the community, and that they even did that with the paper hearts, it made my heart swell.

God it was beautiful.

Two: Brendon fucking LAUNCHED out of a platform onto the stage and belted out (Fuck A) Silver Lining, which was incredible. The entire stadium just immediately jumped out of their seats and then we didn't sit down again until the concert was over.

Three: Lesbian Jesus herself, Hayley Kiyoko.

My girl ROCKED IT. I started listening to her music because I knew she was opening for Panic! and boy am I glad I did. She was amazing. She is adorable and such a good singer and her songs are so nice and gay and I was so happy guys. So happy.

Four: The excitement of every single person in that stadium when Brendon started the intro to I Write Sins Not Tragedies. Everyone took a moment to scream before just chanting the lyrics along with him. It was magical.

He also sang Miss Jackson, which I got excited for since, you know, Sadie's last name is Jackson and I did reference the song in the first book.

Anyway, long update over. You guys can start expecting more actual writing in the days to come. Yay!