AHHH

Okay!

Wow!

So, I wrote a chapter last night, with full intentions on proof-reading it tonight and publishing the one tonight, and eventually getting around to the others.

That did not happen.

Instead what happened was I sat down tonight and thought "I think I'll work on the next chapter too"

And then I spent three hours writing the last three chapters.

I have NO idea where that came from.

I have had such little motivation and such writer's block for so long so idk what the hell happened tonight but I guess I'll take it because HERE YOU GO IT'S OVER.

I contemplated writing an epilogue but I knew there will be a third movie so I'm going to hold off on that.

ALTHOUGH

FOR SOME GOD AWFUL REASON

WE HAVE TO WAIT

THREE

MORE

YEARS

FOR THE NEXT MOVIE

I WILL BE IN MY SENIOR YEAR OF COLLEGE WHEN THAT COMES OUT

SO WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT

Anyway

It's finally done!!! Sorry to make you guys wait so long for chapters towards the end. I'm the worst, I know. Thank you guys for understanding and still being so supportive though! I love you guys sm like you make me so happy you don't even know.

I hope you enjoyed having four chapters to read this time around instead of one. I figured it would be better for you than doing a chapter a day for no reason.

I had an idea, that might be a bad one, but I'm kind of wanting to try something new.

I was wondering if you guys would be interested in kind of a one-shot series? Like maybe you guys give me prompt ideas for Sadie and the other characters and I could write little blurbs or whatever and just compile them into a little book or something? It might not be a constant thing and I might not always publish all the time since I'll have to focus on schoolwork obviously, but I just wanted to see if you guys were interested in something like that. I figured it might tie us all over until the next movie.

Idk

Anyway, this was fun, it's been real, it's almost 2 am here right now and my brain needs rest. I love you all, you are my children, and I really really REALLY appreciate the support you give me through all this. This story wouldn't even exist without you so hey.

Tell me what you think about the prompt idea thing! I want feedback!

Thank you!!!❤️❤️❤️