If you are reading this...

Just know that you are beautiful.
*********************************************
Lately I've been thinking of the women and men, rights and rules in society. And ladies, you are aloud to have body hair. I am a female and I am constantly thinking about how I would feel way more comfortable and confident in life if I didn't have to worry about weather or not my legs and armpits are shaved. Just be you,  nobody is going to care if you have leg hair and if they do then kill them with kindness or a big 'F**k you' always works lol. But seriously we shouldn't have to worry about what others think, yet we do, all the time.
And gents it's the same for you, if you feel more comfortable shaving your legs or armpits then just do it. It's nothing to be ashamed of.
And anyone in between, be you, if you're non-binary and want to have top surgery or want testosterone get it, do it. You can have body hair or don't. We shouldn't have to go by guidelines, we should just be able to be ourselves.
And this applies to many things and all genders, in society.

So lately I've been thinking of the men and women, rights and rules in society.
We shouldn't have to go by guidelines. Just be you and do what makes you feel, more like you. So if you're reading this just know that you are beautiful