6. Caught

"Prince! What the hell!?"

A stinging slap hit Prince's face.

"Ow, mama, what's that for?" Prince said holding his face.

"You kissed me."

"Yeah?"

I looked behind his head to make sure the door was closed. "What is wrong with you?"

"Was it bad?"

I paused. "I don't know. Maybe we should try again for--" Prince quickly cut me off with a kiss.

Michael walked in.

That caused us to break the kiss, right when it was getting good. Michael's jaw dropped slightly but he quickly picked it up. "I'm sorry, I hope I didn't ruin anything."

"Actually, we weren't doing anything." Prince said getting off of me, which left Michael unconvinced.

"How long has this been going on?"

"What's it to you?"

"Gross. It's gross to me. I mean, you're dating my best friend, of course I'm gonna feel some type of way about it."

"Oh come on, if you and Paula dated, I won't think it's gross."

"I would and that wouldn't happen. I'm gay."

"It doesn't matter, Mike. We're in love." Prince said leading in to kiss my lips.

Michael gags, "Ugh! That's disgusting." We laughed as he ran out of the room in disgust.

~~~~

Next day, in French class, everyone was writing the pronouns and conjugating verbs in our notebooks. Everybody was silent, only the sound of pencils on paper and the humming of our teacher, Mrs. Le'blanc, filled the air. I looked behind me, where Prince usually sits and he wasn't there. Maybe he's sick. Car accident? Both? Even if he's okay, he should've told me.

~~~bell rings~~~

"Remember, class, study the pronouns and conjugating verbs. Test tomorrow." Mrs. Le'blanc said in her beautiful French accent.

The whole class growned getting out of the classroom. I was about to leave too but the teacher stopped me before I could.

"Janet, can you to give this to Prince?" She hands my the study guide for the text. "You guys seem to bond really well. It hope it's not a problem asking you."

"No, it's not. I'll take it to him."

I was walking to my locker to get all the things I need. As soon as I close it, a handsome young man with hazel eyes, caramel skin, and amazing hair was there.

"Hey, babe." He said in his deep and calming voice.

"Prince? Where were you?"

"That's not important. We should get in the car."

We walked to his car and got inside. He started the car and acted like nothing happened.

He caught me staring at him. "What, babe?" He smiled.

"Where were you?" I got serious.

"I was out." His smile slowly disappeared.

"Out where?"

"No where special. Why do you care?"

"I care because you're breath smells like smoke and I'm concerned."

"Babe, you know I smoke. Now you say you're concerned?"

"Well, I didn't think you would skip school for it."

"It's not a big deal."

"It is a big deal, sweetheart. I bet you can't go a week without smoking."

"Yes, I can."

"Then prove it. If you go a week without smoking, I'll give you something special as reward."

"What might that be?" Prince said in a sultry voice.

"You're gonna have to wait and find out, baby." I said seductively teasing him.

"I'm definitely gonna stop."

Author note: sorry I was MIA for so long but sis gotta put dem grades back up😤 michaeljackson777s helped as well.