Unknowingly crossing paths.

During lunch time, you told your other friends about Hyunjin. Anko and Jemsong shared some classes with Minho, Woojin, and Chan. You basically explained to them that they had to help you hide from him for at least two months. They agreed to it. "Don't you post pictures with us and post it on your account?" Anko asked. You nodded. "Wouldn't that mean he would recognize us?"

"Yeah, he would. Remember, he knows my face, but he doesn't know my identity. He needs to learn my name, age, grade, and status." you confirmed.

"That's even." Naein said.

"Did you make that clear to him?" Jemsong asked.

"Nope. I assume that I'll have to do that later." you replied. She nodded.

"You also have to make it clear to him that you want something from him if you win this bet." she said. You understood.

"So what are you going to do until then?" Anko asked.

"I'm gonna be a little bitch and annoy him for the time being." You sipped your tea.

"Hey, language!" Anko scolded. The rest of you chuckled. You looked up and saw him and his friends coming. You choked on your food.

"Are you okay?" Naein asked.

"Y-yeah, I-I'm just, gonna go to the b-bathroom." you said as you rubbed your neck and continued coughing.

"I'll go with you." Naein said, as she escorted you out.

***

"Yo, this ramen looks good, mate." Chan said, looking at his tray.

"Hyung, you're always hungry." Seungmin said.

"I have a lot of food on my plate. This is heavy." WooJail stated.

"Hyung, your not the one holding an extra tray for someone who's constantly on his phone, talking to a girl." Jeongin complained, looking towards your way.

"Yo, Hyunjinnie, what are you looking for? And who's the cute girl on your phone?" Minho asked you.

"S-she isn't that cute. And I'm looking for her." you replied, pointing to a picture of the weird girl that you've been messaging on Instagram.

" you replied, pointing to a picture of the weird girl that you've been messaging on Instagram

"She's been nothing but childish and a nuisance. She's been creeping me out by watching me from afar and texting me about what I'm doing. She even found out my name. Sheー"

"She is all you talk about nowadays." Changbin stated.

"W-what are you talking about hyung?" you stuttered. Minho was going to say something until a girl accidentally bumped into him. The girl was coughing. You couldn't see her face.

"Sorry." said the girl pushing the one that bumped him. You and the guys stared at them until they left.

"Um, hyung, are you sure you want to eat that ramen now?" Felix asked Chan.

***

hwang_jinniesk
This is so annoying!😑😑😑

You
What is??

hwang_jinniesk
Trying to figure out who you are. You don't have any basic information other than your birthday and your Snapchat in your bio. You don't even have your birth year. You also keep tagging these other girls.

You
They are my FRIENDS.

hwang_jinniesk
... that gives me an idea...

You
You're intimidating me with the extra dots.

hwang_jinniesk
I'll go through THEM to figure out who you are😈

You
MUWAHAHA, BET YOU CAN'T

hwang_jinniesk
Bet I can, and I will!!!!!!

You
Okay Hyunjin, you can try😈😈😈

hwang_jinniesk
That's not fair. You call me by my name, and I dont have anything to call you.

You
Then call me Meme.

hwang_jinniesk
Meme?

You

hwang_jinnieskCreep

hwang_jinniesk
Creep.

You
Shut up.
Btw, if I win this bet, you'll have to owe me something.

hwang_jinniesk
You just copied what I said.

You
I told you, I didn't think this through.
Plus, you're gonna have to figure out my name, age, grade, gender, and status.

hwang_jinniesk
That's too much. And why the gender? It's obvious.

You
IT IS THE YEAR 2016 FOR US. LET ME LIVE!

hwang_jinniesk
Ok, ok, I get it. I'll try.

You
I'm not wishing you luck. I want you to fail.

hwang_jinniesk
Damn, that's cold.

You
I'm so caring😇.
I'm dying in the bathroom rn, literally.

hwang_jinniesk
No, it's not the answer, don't do it!

You
Tf r u talking about?

hwang_jinniesk
Don't do it, it's not the answer. Two girls also ran past me and my friends, one of them was coughing. You should check on her while your in there.

You
Really? Oh... ok👌