Welp. I'm over him.

I love this song ^~^.

School has been flying pass quickly. A week passed and you were sitting in class. "Pause on class for a second. I wanted to talk to all of you about the camping trip." Mr. Math said in the middle of the lesson. He gave certain students, including you, paper documents about the trip. He explained that you had to bring sleeping bags, pillows, a toothbrush, some snacks, hiking  shoes, extra clothes, blah blah blah. "Oh, also, there will be no internet, so if you bring your phones, it won't be in most use." When he said that, you froze.

No internet...

No internet...

No InTeRnEt...

NO INTERNET!!!

"Ms. Syung, are you going to answer the question?" Mr. Math's voice interrupted your thoughts.

"UH- I, um..." the bell started to ring. You just gave your teacher an awkward smile. He sighed, shaking his head. You got your stuff ready and left the class. Damn, the trip is in one week! you thought. Your thoughts were once again interrupted when one of your friends screamed your name.

"MAEMI!" Naein shouted. You quickly ran up to her.

"Don't scream my name. I'm still undercover." you scolded.

"Damn, I'm surprised that you're still not caught." she said.

"Shut up."

"Anyways, your birthday's coming up in two days. I wanna take you out."

"But, I wanna stay inside this year."

"Nope. You're going out with me and the other girls. Since you're only turning 15, we can't do anything too mischievous. "

You sighed. "Fine."

"Yay, where should we go? I know you love sweets. We should go to a bakery."

"We'll plan all of that shit later. Right now, I'm conflicted on if I should go to that camping trip."

"I thought you wanted to go?"

"Welp, I didn't think about the internet thing—" you're phone started ringing.

"Who's that?" Naein asked nodding her head towards your back pocket. You took out your phone from it and looked at the caller's ID.

"It's my Ma." you stated before answering the call. "Yellow?"

"MAEMI! Your math teacher called me and said you weren't paying attention in class!"

You squeezed your eyes shut from her loud tone. Naein held on to one of her ears. "Dammit, that bastard of a teacher snitched on me." you mumbled.

"What did you say?" your mother asked on the other end.

"N-nothing. I was distracted, thinking about the camping trip next week. Nothing big."

"Speaking of which, I'm making you go on the trip."

"What?! Why?!"

"It's about time I have some time to myself. Your siblings are visiting your Nana's house while you're gone. That automatically means I have time to myself."

"No fair. They get to see Nana and I don't?"

"Well that's boo-fucking-hoo for you. See you when you get back." she said sweetly before hanging up on you. You stood there with your mouth open from shock.

Naein smiled awkwardly. "At least you're going on the trip?" she said. You glared at her before turning off your phone.