The camping trip (1/3) *NO INTERNET*

The weekend was over, and it was finally the day of the camping trip. Even though the trip was only for three days, you were excited. You hoped Hyunjin would come. Yeah, you were still cautious of him, but you liked the idea of staring at him from time to time while you were hanging out with your friends. Your mother had already packed your stuff, so you were set to go. You got ready early in the morning before leaving out.

 You got ready early in the morning before leaving out

You were high-key pissed that they made all of you get up so early, but you endured it

After arriving to the school earlier than you intended, you just waited outside on the stairs and got on your phone. You started downloading a lot of games, knowing that you wouldn't have any internet to do anything else. You were startled by Jaemin, from your fifth period class, tapping your shoulder. "Jaemin, don't do that."

"Boo, such a sissy." he replied. You punched him in the arm. "OW! Why do girls always hit me?!"

"Because you're a pest." Anko said, walking up to the both of you. "Stop flirting with her. She has her eyes set on someone, already."

"What? How could she resist me? I'm sexy as hell." he joked.

You chuckled. "That's funny. He says the same thing." you mumbled, smiling to yourself.

"What? Who?" Jaemin asked.

"Nothing, no one. What time is it?" you quickly stated.

Anko looked at her watch. "6:25. Students should be coming in soon." she said. She walked towards the door. "Let's go inside." she said. You and Jaemin both nodded and followed after her.

A little after, other students filled in the building, as well as teachers. You and the girls met up and sat in a classroom, waiting for the bus to come.

***

This entire time, you were dumb. It was Maemi. It was the Maemi. She was known as one of the smartest students in school, if not THE smartest. You always heard from teachers and other students how she skipped two grades and earned high scores on important tests. Some of the guys even said she was very attractive. You never had any classes with her, but you heard of her from the guys before. You never expected her personality to be... the way it is. You automatically assumed that she was a stuck up, preppy, snob who thought she was better than everyone else. But you were very wrong. You were so wrong to the point where you questioned if you liked her or not, and you didn't like that many people. You walked into the school, fully packed up.