A play?

A week passed. You went to class alone this time. You were in the front of Mr. Math's class.

"Hello students." he said.

"Hello Mr. Math!" the students exclaimed.

"Quick announcement. The juniors and seniors are having a camping trip for three days in three weeks. Of course, there are requirements that you have to meet in order to earn the trip, such as good grades and good discipline. But other than that, we expect a lot of you to come. We'll go over more details about it next week. Put it on your calendars." he said.

You thought that it would be interesting to go on a camping trip. How exciting.

"Wait, Mr. Math! There's a play happening next Friday, and I need volunteers." said Daesun, holding flyers. She was the leader of the drama club. She's annoying.

"Pass them out if you please, but hurry with it." Mr. Math replied. With that, she gave them out without hesitation.

The day went by normally. You took classes, talked to friends, got homework, etc. You and Hyunjin have been talking a lot. You're both always either teasing and roasting each other, or just teasing and roasting other people. You found yourself comfortable with him. However, the only problem you have now is with Minho. After the first meeting with him in your class, you've grown... interest in him. You'd always get shy when you heard his name or saw him from afar.

You stood at your locker, getting ready to go home. The girls were waiting for you. You were almost done getting everything out until you heard a voice. "Hey girls. Kang Naein, right?" the male voice said behind you. You peeked at it's owner.

"Hey, you're Minho." she replied.

"You guys know Minho, too?" Jemsong asked. Naein nodded.

"Hey, you're Maemi. It's good to see you again." he said, smiling. You blushed. You're never yourself when you're around him.

"H-hey. It's good to see you again, as well." you mumbled.

"Well, these are my friends." he motioned towards the four guys behind him. The first person you recognized was Hyunjin. You immediately hid yourself behind the girls, and they helped you. You bumped your head in the process. Hyunjin laughed.

"Shit, dammit!" you winced.

"Are you okay?" Minho hurriedly asked. You nodded quickly. Changbin, Chan, and WooJail followed behind.

"What's up with them?" Hyunjin asked when his chuckles died down. Minho shrugged.

"I didn't know these were also your friends, Jemsong." Chan said.

"Um, yeah." she said, giving him an awkward smile while you pushed her in front of you.

"Is the short one okay? She hasn't said anything." Changbin said.

Naein peeked at you. "She's justー"

"SHY! I'm very sHy!¡" you said, cutting her off.

Minho gave a confused look. "I didn't take you for the shy type when we first metー"

"I'M SHY, OKAY? DEAL WITH IT!"
you shouted in a deep voice, interrupting him. The four boys were shooketh. "We'll be leaving now. Let's go, girlies!" You soon dragged them in front of you as you walked off.

"Bye Maeー"

"Asdfghjkl!" you interrupted him again so he didn't say your name.

"Hyung, you make weird friends." Hyunjin said.

"Don't we hang out?" he said.

Hyunjin paused. "S-shut up."

hwang_jinniesk
Girls r weird.

You
I'm a girl.

hwang_jinniesk
Exactly my point.

You
Fuk u too then

hwang_jinniesk
😁😁😁
👀 thicc_meme_bih

hwang_jinniesk
You're leaving me on read?
👀 thicc_meme_bih

hwang_jinniesk
Okay. You're not AS weird.

You
Thank you😇 I always knew you thought that.

hwang_jinniesk
😤 You dog.

You
Poo.

hwang_jinniesk
I'm debating on whether or not I should go to that camping trip next month.

You
I'm definitely going. I can't wait!😁😁😁

hwang_jinniesk
Then I'm going.

You
Really?

hwang_jinniesk
Don't think it's because I want to see you.

You
I wasn't thinking that

hwang_jinniesk
It's gonna make it easier for me to win this bet.

You
Aw, poo

hwang_jinniesk
And to be honest, I don't know what I want from you now.

You
??? What were you gonna do at first?

hwang_jinniesk
I was going to make you create a blog about how handsome I was and spread it across the school, but I don't think that's what I want now.

You
Wtf man.

hwang_jinniesk
What? Everyone needs to know how sexy I am.

You
Damn, your so full of yourself.

hwang_jinniesk
Anyways, that's in the past. I changed my mind. But I'm not telling you just yet.

You
Dammit. Welp, you could show your "sexiness" during the play next week. Are you trying out?

hwang_jinniesk
No thank you. Acting isn't my thing. Plus that bitch who runs the drama club is a pain in the ass.

You
Can't argue with that. Who's all the people who volunteered on the board, now?

hwang_jinniesk
I think it's that Dongmin guy, Daesun of course, Yena-the-bitch, and Chani.
👀 thicc_meme_bih

hwang_jinniesk
The silent treatment again. What did I do this time?

You
Kang Chani?

hwang_jinniesk
Yup. Is that a bad thing?

You
No.
I'm going to sleep early tonight. Good bye.

hwang_jinniesk
Bye?