Flashback

Sheny's POV

"Yooo! You're so weird. Horses don't eat fish," he said while laughing. He's my bestfriend when we were 3. Weird right? Well, we don't care about what's happening in the world that time. "You're so annoying, well fish don't fart you know!" I said while pouting. He ended up laughing on the ground which makes me punch him in the arm.

"You're so mean," I pout.

"I'm handsome," he said while smirking.

"You wish!" I stick my tongue out to him.

After few minutes of fighting about horses don't eat fish and fishes don't fart. He's Mom called him. I wonder why but it seems serious because he pouted and looked at me with a sad eyes. Before I could ask him why, her mom cut me off and approach us.

"We need to go home and Sheny you can play again tomorrow with my son," she said smiling at me.

"Yes auntie, he's so mean by the way," I just wink at him which he just glare at me and back at being on his sad face again.

I'm going to ask him. But there's a part of me saying that it's not good to ask him now. So I just kiss him in the cheek.

After they leave I went to my room and play dolls. Mom walked in and smiled at me.

"Did your bestfriend told you already honey?"

"About what? That horses don't eat fish?" mom just shook her head.

"No honey, about them moving out in the country for good,"

I just stare at my mom thinking that she might be kidding me. I just laugh at her "Mom, that's I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E," I said expecting her to say 'I'm just kidding'. But she just kissed my forehead instead and whispered in my ears.

"Honey, why don't you ask him tomorrow instead. Okay? Get some nap. I love you chica." and by that she closed the door and walk out with a sad smile in her face.

I just stare at Me and him, our photos together that hang up in a wall. "Tell me this is just a joke. I don't want him to leave. He's my bestfriend for future sake," I whispered to myself. I didn't realize that tears roll down my eyes. "I'm gonna miss his complain about horses don't eat fish" I sighed and a small smile formed on my lips.

~

Hello everyone. Thanks for reading this. Well first of all it's not done yet, obviously. Haha! Anyway, I wanna say sorry about the mistakes ...y'know grammars, spellings, vocabulary ...and anything.. Bare with me, ENGLISH is not my first language. So yeah. ONE QUESTION tho. This is my first time writing a story. That's why it's kinda boring and corny. So, should I continue this? I don't want you saying that "Your story sucks" .. So I still need your opinion. Let me know guys.

I love you all ♡