WHAT?!?!

Mom called me for dinner. I woke up and went downstairs. I found Beaver that was already there. He grinned at me. I just gave him a fake smile.

"Bro, so want some help on how will you tell Kiara that you like her?" he asked me.

"No thanks. I want to do it myself" I'm not in a mood to talk about this.

"Okay, anyway Sheny and I will be absent tomorrow. We're going on a trip" He smiled excitedly at me. "Besides, tomorrow is half day. So, no class in afternoon" he added. When he said that I instantly looked at him with wide eyes.

"Where are you taking her? And why tomorrow? Can't you do it on this coming weekend?" Wow, I asked many questions. But seriously, he can't take her anywhere during class time. I mean yeah, I'll miss her but also I'm afraid that something bad might happen to her. Not that I don't trust my brother.

"No, tomorrow is special day. I have planned it already, it's not going to change. And why are you asking? She's my girlfriend not yours." I think he looked pissed about my questions. If I were him I would feel the same way too. I looked at him and mumbled 'sorry ', he just noddes and patted my shoulder.

"I'm just wondering that we will make it a ....uhh ...ummm.. double date, yeah double date. Y'know, I might tell Kiara this week that I like her so I will ask her on a date. And take her on a trip together with you guys." He looked at me. I guess he's thinking and changed his mind because he smiled at me.

"Hmm, sounds good. Okay, I have to call Sheny later that we have another plan. I think it'll be fun." he tapped my shoulder once again "Good luck on asking her bro" he winked and left. Woah, it'll be fun yeah right. NOTE THE SARCASM.

A day passed and I'm heading off to school. I ran as fast as I could because I don't want to be late. But suddenly, I bumped into someone. I can see it's a girl. She's looking down, I think I hurt her so bad. I grabbed her things and helped her to get up. "I'm sorry miss. I really am. Let me take you the clinic to check you out. Omg, i'm so sorry. Does anything hurt? Say something." I'm trying to looked at her to know who she is.

"No, it's fine. I'm sorry too. I'm just running as fast as I could that I didn't notice you." wait that voice seem so familiar. Then she looked at me. Oh it's Kiara.

"Kiara, oh i'm sorry. I didn't know it was you." I held her hand and helped her with her things. "C'mon, let us go to the clinic. I know your head hurt so bad" I'm concern, she's the bestfriend of my crush. And also, I'm suppose to tell her that I like her and ask her out for a double date. I pity Kiara. I don't like the idea of using her to make Sheny jealous. Sheny is her bestfriend for christ sake. But I have to do it. We're pretty late in our class. She just wave it. She told me it was fine that we don't have to go in the clinic. I'm forcing her but she's so stubborn. I got tired of forcing and we headed off to our class instead. When we reached our classroom, I told our teacher what happened and she seemed to bite it. She told us to sit down. I looked at Sheny and I can see jealousy in her eyes. She gritted her jaw. I smiled at her. God, she looked so cute when she's jealous. 'Wait, jealous? Is that a joke? .I guess not ' I thought to myself.

"Where did you guys go? Why are you 30 mins. late? Where did you take her? And why does Kiara looked like she bumped into a huge tree. Her head is swollen" she's so concern of her bestfriend. I can see how she cared about her. Even tho she knows that I like Kiara, I mean not really LIKE HER. But she still cared about her. I gulped loudly, she looked so scared right now lol.

"Umm...I bumped into her when I was running.. Yeah,.. her head hurts so bad. And I'm forcing her to go to the clinic but she doesn't want to. So ..." I looked into her eyes and got lost. She raised her eyebrow "So? What then?" she asked me.

"So, we headed off to class instead" I tried to smile.

"Okay" then she looked away and focused on the class.

"I'm going to tell her later." I looked at her waiting for her reaction. And BOOM! She instantly looked at me with wide eyes. I don't understand what emotion she's showing. Shocked, scared. Then she asked me as loud as she could "WHAT?!?!" and then everyone looked at us. Oh uh, this is exciting.