ISN'T SHE LOVELY

Sheny's POV

Days has passed since I found out that Bliv was Beaver's brother. Just to clear things out, Beaver and I were dating a few months ago before Bliv transferred here in our school. And now here I am, having a crush on my boyfriend's brother. I should be happy with my bestfriend, I mean even tho she's a bit crazy, someone likes her. Everyone is allowed to like her but....but why Bliv? :(

I noticed that the teacher entered the classroom but Bliv is isn't here yet. I looked at the table at the back where Kiara is sitting, she isn't there too. Then, something hits me. O M G. Where did they go??? My eyes widen. I just want to cry, but that's so stupid.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts. But the pain inside my chest is killing me. I tried to stop this feeling. You have an amazing boyfriend Sheny, stop thinking about them, about him. After about a few minutes, they entered the classroom. Kiara looks like she bumped in a huge tree and she went straight to her desk. She glanced at me and smiled. I smiled back. I looked at Bliv while he explained to our teacher why they are late. The teacher just nodded and gestured him to sit.

When he turned, he looked at me. We made an eye contact and he smiled. I am being jealous right now. I just gritted my jaw. I wanna slap the smile on his face. Why does he have to be so annoyingly cute? Pfft.

When he sat I faced him, "Where did you guys go? Why are you 30 mins. late? Where did you take her? And why does Kiara looked like she bumped into a huge tree—", I looked over at Kiara and then back to him, "—Her head is swollen". Okay, I may hate the fact that Bliv likes Kiara. But srsly, Kiara is my bestfriend. I would choose her over my boyfriend, and I won't let everyone hurt her, even Bliv. I care for her, a lot. He looked at me, shocked about my questions to him.

"Umm...I bumped into her when I was running.. Yeah,.. her head hurts so bad. And I'm forcing her to go to the clinic. But she doesn't want to. So ..." she stopped and stared at me. I raised my eyebrow and asked him "So? What then?"

"So, we headed off to class instead." He replied.

"Okay" I looked back at the front and focus on the class when he suddenly blurted out something that got my attention back towards him. "I'm going to tell her later "

"WHAT?!?!" Everyone is staring at us. He just nodded and focused on the class.

~

When the bell rang, Bliv approached Kiara. Oh well, maybe she's asking her for lunch. Guess what? It seems like I'll be alone for lunch. I walked out the room not even glancing at them but then Kiara called after me "Shen! Hey! Sheny! wait! ..." I pretended that I didn't hear her. She grabbed my hand and she looks like she's out of breath.

"Sheny ..." she breath, "why did you left me?" ..." are you mad at me?" I can see the sadness and confusion in her eyes. I felt bad for her.

"Oh no. No, I'm not. Why would you say that? It's just ....I didn't hear you. I'm sorry." I told her, she smiled and nodded. "Anyway, aren't you going for lunch with Bliv?"

"No, I told him thanks and that I don't want to left my bestfriend being alone in lunch" she looked at me and smiled. Gosh, even tho my bestfriend is crazy, I love her. I hugged her and a single tear fell from my eye. A tear of happiness. Then, we headed off for lunch.

AFTER 1 HOUR

As we walked to our class. Someone held Kiara's hand and guided her to go to the empty room. Girls are giving her flowers. Kiara is so confused on what's happening as well as me. But when we get there to the empty room, We saw Bliv with Beaver, Beaver waved at me. I walked to him. Then, Bliv started to play the guitar. I looked at him, I adore how he plays the guitar.  And he began to sing Isn't She Lovely.

"Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love we'd be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she pretty

Truly the angel's best

Boy, I'm so happy

We have been heaven blessed

I can't believe what God has done

Through us he's given life to one

But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she lovely

Life and love are the same

Life is Aisha

The meaning of her name

Londie, it could have not been done

Without you who conceived the one

That's so very lovely made from love"

After he sang that song. He looked up to me, then to Kiara, Kiara just stood there, frozed. She smiled with tears of joy. Bliv gave her a flower. That gives me a double pain in my heart.

"Kiara Watson" he held Kiara's hand. Kiara just looked into Bliv's eyes. Bliv let out a nervous sigh. And me, I just stood beside Beaver, I tried not to cry. Because seriously, it hurts knowing someone you like is confessing how he likes someone else. And you know what hurts more? That someone else he likes is my bestfriend. MY BESTFRIEND.

He spoke again, "Kiara Watson, I like you, would you go on a date with me?" I looked away from them, I contain my tears. Please not now, I don't want to cry. Stupid tears! Please don't fall. I guess Kiara just nodded because I didn't hear her say 'Yes' .. When I looked back at them, Bliv kissed Kiara. And that's it. I can't help it anymore. The pain is too much. I can't held back my tears anymore. So I ran out to the room and went to the other empty room and cried.

~

A/N: TAH-DAH! Wooopsy. Sorry guys. Awww, poor Sheny :(

What do you guys think?

Anyway, sorry for the late update. I've been busy, you know, school and other stuffs. Anyway, I'll update this chapter because I'm going to upload the pictures of the characters *wink* .

So, COMMENT, VOTE, and any.SUGGESTIONS. ★

- vonne

I love y'all ♡