THIS CAN'T BE

"OH HOLY COW. WHAT?!—YOU?!"

I blinked many times just to be sure of what I'm seeing. This can't be. It can't be her. Beaver walked towards me with her. She looks so confused on what's happening. Beav smiled at her then to me. "Okay, Bliv may I introduce to you my princess, my girlfriend that I love the most—" he paused and kissed her "Sheny" my brother is so proud to have her. I don't know why but I felt pain in my chest. I gave her my best fake smile. She looked so shy and smile a little to me.

"Hi" her sweet voice tingled in my ears.

"Oh hello, I didn't know that ...you're my brother's ....girlfriend" I feel so weak. I wanna cry but that would be funny. I look so ugly when I cry. But I just smiled at her.

"Yeah" then she looked away to my gaze.

"So, you know Bliv because he's your classmate" Beav told Sheny and she just nodded. "Bliv, by the way. Who's your crush then? You told me she's your se—"

"Kiara!...uhhh... Yeah, her name is Kiara!" shit! I cut him off knowing he would say seatmate. Sheny looked shock to what I said.

"Oh man! Kiara is Sheny's bestfriend. Right Sheny?" Beav asked Sheny with excitement in his eyes. Sheny just nodded. I think she hasn't recovered to what I said. Ha! You jelly?

"Hmmm, you like Kiara." she teased me. "Want me to tell her?" then she wiggled her eyebrows and smiled. I know that smile, it's fake.

"Oh please no. I wanna tell her myself. Because the day that I will tell her, I want it to be more sweet and cheesy" I smiled at her. I looked at how she will react to this and she was like "Oh" with a perfect 'o' formed in her lips. The bell suddenly rang and she kissed my brother, I just stand there awkwardly and then she looked at me with a big smile on her face. Is she making me jealous? Ha! Will I'm up for this game. Game On!

My brother walked to a different direction from us. While we're walking, I just stayed quiet. Sometimes I would steal a glance from her. "So, when are you going to tell Kiara that you like her?" she started.

"I don't know yet. Why?" I raised my eyebrow to her.

"Umm nothing" then, the end of conversation. We reached and entered to the classroom. Kiara walked over to us. She asked us that where we have been. We told her we went for lunch with my brother which is Sheny's boyfriend. Kiara's eyes widened but it fades after. She reminded us about the project.

I don't why it seemed so awkward right now. I can feel her staring at me when I would glance at her she would looked away. 'Just tell me you like me more than my brother, please.' I thought to myself. She focused on the class, I just keep staring at her, she's so beautiful. With her brown eyes, smooth hair, how her eyebrows formed when she's confused, how she bite her lips when she's nervous, how she tap her ballpen in the desk when she's thinking and how she rolled her eyes when she get annoyed by you. Everything about her is perfect. But damn, she's my brother's girlfriend. THIS CAN'T BE.

I pouted and focused on the class instead.

When the bell rang, I went home straight, didn't bother to say 'goodbye' to her. Now, she would think I'm upset. 'But why would she think like that? She doesn't feel the same way' I sighed.

"Hey boo, what's up? Something's wrong?" mom looked at me with concern.

"Hi mom, nothing's wrong. I'm just tired" I kissed her cheek.

"Oh you sure? Go to your room and take a nap okay? I'll call you when dinner is ready" she smiled.

"Okay, mom." and I went upstairs and locked the door. 'I'll tell Kiara tomorrow' wait, I'm just using Kiara to make Sheny jealous. This is so wrong. But what she's doing to me is too much. I'm hurt and the pain is killing me inside. I leaned my head to my pillow and whispered to myself 'I'm sorry Kiara. I have to use you. But don't worry, I'll make you the happiest person in the world even just for awhile. I'm so sorry." and then I drifted off to sleep.