I CALLED HER "B*itch"

Bliv's POV

I missed her.

Is the only 3 words in my mind right now. Like how can I forget a person who believes that horses eat fishes. God! I missed her weirdness already.

I haven't see her since I left the town, but here I am now, back to this town sitting beside this bitch. Ooops. I called her bitch, yeah my seatmate is kinda a bitch.

You know what's the funny thing? She has this attitude that is similar to my little-shen. Little-shen is my childhood bestfriend. She called me 'big-boo' , I called her little-shen. We're so sweet right? Lol. Okay back to my seatmate. I like teasing her, like winking at her coz I know it annoys her. She's cute when she gets annoyed or mad. I'm not going to lie she's oh-so-beautiful. Well, she'll be my crush if she's not acting like a bitch towards me.

I ate my lunch when I saw her and her bestfriend, I guess. I wink at her. She just made an 'ewww' face that I could laugh but good thing I didnt because that would be weird since I'm in the cafeteria with my friends.

"Dude, you like her?" my friend snap me out from my thoughts.

"Huh? What? Who?" I asked, even tho I knew who he meant.

"Come on, we all know who. We saw you winking at her. Woooh oh! So, you like Sheny?" oh Sheny is her name. Gotcha!

"Oh ofc not. She's a bitch to me. Why would I like her?" I lied.

"Come on, she's popular in the school. Everyone admires her beauty, even us. We admire her. She's intelligent. Everyone wants her to be their girlfriend. Oh don't tell me you're the ONLY person who don't like her. That would be a lie" Oh my friend got me there.

"I don't know guys what you're talking about. I'm just teasing her" still a lie.

"Okay fine. If that's what you said" he sings.

Okay, I lied. I like her ....alot. But, I can't tell them. They might tease me. And that would be awkward for us if she'll find out I've got a major crush on her.

The bell rang and we proceed to our next subject. I can't wait to sit beside her again. This would be a great school year ever!