A QUICK PSA

PSA:
HOW THE HEL(A) DID THOR KNOW SAGÀ?

so, let's have a chat, before you begin, shall we?

alright, i have a lot to get off my chest cause a few people commented about it, and i realized there was some confusion with how i planned everything out!

i know the fight with hela happened wayyyyy earlier than any event in thor, but i wanted my character and thor to have met before that had happened, cause in my mind, it wouldn't make sense if she lost her memory, met thor in the story of ragnarok, and just fell in love with him because he was the person who helped her remember— i wanted there to be a past, for him to trigger memories within her, so because of that, I had to change up the timeline a little bit.

also, another added point, thor and loki have no clue that sagà is even the leader of the valkyrie. they have zero clue that it was sagà in the story they read as children, nor did they have any previous knowledge about hela. odin wanted to keep everything under wraps, and even with everything happening closer together, his first born was still kept a secret from his sons.

i'm sorry if you don't like it, if you don't, you don't have to read this, and though that breaks my heart, i do understand, it's different than the movies, but i just liked how it would flow, i'm sorry for any inconvenience.

well, carry on, and i hope you do enjoy Celestial, despite the change in the story!

~lou :)