seventeen

seventeen

☾☆☽

B R U N N H I L D E snapped her mouth shut when she saw how quickly Sagà deflated. She could practically feel how bad the brunette truly felt radiating off of her. Brunnhilde brushed her hand against her friend's arm, "I'm sorry, I really wasn't thinking."

"Did you really not know it was him?" Sagà whispered, feeling the Valkyrie's grip tighten on her arm. She looked up at Brunnhilde, who sighed quietly.

"I didn't know what I thought," Brunnhilde answered truthfully, her hand falling back to her side, "I was desperate, I was tired, I was running out of options."

"I'm not mad," Sagà mumbled, crossing her arms in front of her chest as she stared Brunnhilde dead in the eye, "I'm more disappointed if anything."

"This wouldn't be the first time I let you down." Brunnhilde looked as if she was recalling a terrible memory, and before Sagà could even think about it, she felt herself looking into her friend's mind. Her brown eyes widened in shock when she saw the memory she was looking back on.

The planet was dark, but the white pegasuses that flew overhead seemingly glowed. Sagà led the group, her blue sword outstretched in front of her. Everything seemed to move in slow motion when Hela came into view, throwing weapons every direction toward the Valkyrie.

Then she saw Brunnhilde right beside her. The woman was screaming out to someone who was falling to their death, and due to her not paying attention, she fell from her stead. Sagà yelled out to her friend, reaching out for her, and Brunnhilde reached back, but she was too far.

As Brunnhilde fell, the dark-skinned woman watched in horror as the two Goddesses battled it out, the Goddess of Death seemingly winning before the Goddess of Wisdom pushed her back with a gold field, shouting out, "The light will shine on us again!"

"Your optimism bores me!" Hela shouted back, knocking the woman back with a weapon. Sagà groaned in pain when it lodged itself in her thigh, and she dropped to her knees before Hela. The woman tried to reach for her sword, but the Goddess of Death sent it away, pushing it over the side.

"No!" The Goddess of Wisdom cried, looking toward the Goddess of Death as she tried to get away from her. She knew she was next to go, and the fact that she was useless meant that the Goddess before her was going to succeed. Sagà didn't want to fail, she couldn't fail!

Any optimistic thought was pushed away when Hela leaned close to the brunette's face, grabbing her harshly by the chin, "I will always win, my dear sister-in-law."

She didn't have time to comprehend the Goddess's words, as she pushed her off the ledge of the cliff. Sagà fell, her arms outstretched and her mind weak. She had lost, she had failed Asgard, Thor, and Loki. Her mind went blank when she smashed into a rock harshly, knocking her head against it.

Her vision was clouded when she noticed Brunnhilde standing above her, whispering to her mentor that she was going to get them away from here. Then her eyes snapped shut.

Sagà was brought back to reality by a head-splitting pain going through her skull. She grasped her head tightly, groaning at the new found memory. Brunnhilde looked as if she felt guilty, downing another sip of her drink.

"I led everyone to their death," the brunette whispered, only for Brunnhilde to voice her thoughts. Saying that no one had died in vain that day, and even in death, the Valkyrie still looked up to the woman, that she still looked up to her.

"I'm so sorry."

Brunnhilde brought the woman in for a hug. Her arms wrapping around Sagà tightly. The brunette cried into her friend's shoulder, everything that was going on was just too much for her. Brunnhilde pulled away, "I'm sorry too, but we can't just sit here and mope."

"You're not going to let him go so easily, are you?" Sagà motioned to the remote in her pocket. The same remote that controlled the chip on Thor's neck. Brunnhile smiled, handing the remote to her friend.

"Give him hell for me, okay?"

Hulk had left with Brunnhilde, leaving Thor alone to pick at the chip on his neck. Having already talked to Heimdal, his chest was heaving up and down heavily. The silence around him was broke by someone saying his name, and he jumped from the sudden noise, turning around sharply.

His blue eyes widened when he saw the woman he thought he had lost right before him. She wore a white dress that swayed with each step, and her eyes softened, "I didn't mean to sc--"

Thor rushed to the woman, pulling her into him. His strong arms crushed her body against his, and he breathed in deeply. She smelled like cinamon, he breathed in deeper, "You're here."

"I'm not going anywhere either." Sagà whispered, her voice slightly strained when Thor hugged her tighter, pulling her off the ground and spinning. She felt herself laugh when her feet touched the ground again, "There you go again, sweeping me off my feet."

"You have no idea how much I've missed you."

She smirked, standing on her tiptoes and leaning close to his face, "Prove it."

Before Thor could do anything, she had ran away from his grasp, going to stand at the edge of the doorframe. Thor glared teasingly, "I thought you weren't going anywhere."

She held up the remote, Thor gasping as she turned away from him, "I'll be back later to check up on you, I just need you to trust me."

"Wait, you can get this off of my neck?" Thor tugged at the chip on him, and she held her hand up, stopping him.

"Don't do that!" Thor immediately stilled his hand when he saw how frantic she truly was, "That could kill you."

"Then just get it off of me!"

She shook her head, telling him how she couldn't just yet. She turned away, walking down the long hallway to get back to her room, and she turned and looked at him from over her shoulder, "It will be a new day tomorrow, plus it gives me time to shut down the cameras."

"I love you." Thor called out, but she was already gone. He nearly frowned, but his smile grew wider when she peaked her head around the corner.

"And I love you, Thor."

☾☆☽

so, sagà likes to push thor's buttons,
but where is loki? she made up with brunnhilde, but she has yet to speak with loki!

also, how do you think she's going to react to seeing bruce? should they be a brotp like her and hulk?

D I S C L A I M E R
i do not own thor; ragnarok
but i do own sága
so please do not steal her
thank you!
lou