nineteen

nineteen

☾☆☽

"H A V E you any idea on what you're doing?" Sagà puffed when she landed on the floor of the Quinjet, and she finally untied the ends of her dress, "Goddamn it, it would be nice to have my armor back."

"Yes I know how to work this," Thor grumbled, remembering how Loki had also made fun of him for not knowing how to start a ship. The quinjet whirled to life, and he placed his hand on a scanner, an AI's voice echoing through the ship.

Voice Activation Required.

"Thor!"

Access Denied.

Thor looked at Sagà with a confused look, before he stumbled over his words, "Thor, son of Odin."

Access Denied.

"Are you sure your friends with whoever made this?" Thor waved the brunette's words away, and he continued to say names, each time the AI saying he was denied access. Finally Thor sighed, as if it had dawned on him.

"Damn you Stark," Thor grumbled, and Sagà wanted to ask what the blond meant, but she was cut off, "Point Break."

Welcome, Point Break.

"Point Break?" The teasing grin made Thor roll his eyes, and he playfully pushed the woman, who dramatically pretended to fall into the wall. The moment she touched the wall though, the Quinjet began to shake, the two gods watching as Hulk tore through the jet. He was telling the two to stay, as he destroyed the ship, Thor yelling for him to stop.

"Hulk, you're breaking everything!" Hulk did not stop as the brunette woman tried to reason with him, and Thor continued to press random buttons, smacking his hand against the panel. Sagà jumped when another woman began talking, her eyes locking on a pretty redheaded woman, though the hologram glitched, shutting off.

Thor pulled Sagà into him protectively when Hulk began to smash into the sides of the jet, and that was when the woman realized something, he was shrinking. He began yelling at someone with the name of Banner, and Sagà reached out for her friend, both confused and very worried.

Her eyes widened when the Hulk shrunk to the size of a regular man, and he was no longer green. She stayed where she was when Thor pushed by her, asking the man if he was alright. He squirmed away from Thor, and she finally found her voice, "Is this normal? He just does that?"

"Do I know you, you look familiar?" Bruce asked the woman, and he gave her a weird look, one which she returned. Thor shrugged when she looked at him, and she motioned between the two.

"You were just green!" Bruce felt awkward, as if he had disappointed the woman before him, "And now you can say full sentences."

"It's kind of what he does." Thor shrugged, and the Goddess of Wisdom finally smiled.

"That's so cool!"

Bruce felt himself blush slightly, and he turned to Thor, asking about something that had happened two years ago, before the Hulk had landed on Sakaar. He grew confused when he learned he was the Hulk for two years, and he went to get the ship's log. Sagà chuckled when Thor looked offended when the AI called Bruce the 'strongest Avenger', she patted his shoulder.

Finally Bruce looked at the two gods before him, "Where are we? And who is she?"

"About that..." Thor trailed off, and Sagà took over.

"We are on Saakar, we're about to be in danger, and I am the Goddess of Wisdom."

"In danger? What does that me--" Banner was cut off by the Grandmaster's voice echoing throughout the scrap yard. The Grandmaster explained how his champion had gone missing, and he asked those to take to the streets to celebrate, Banner looked at Sagà in confusion, "Who is that?"

"Its quite a long story," Sagà began, placing a hand on his shoulder, making the man look at her again, "let's just say that you and him have history."

Thor brought up their fight, and Bruce asked if he had won, only for Thor to lie, and the two looked toward Sagà. The brunette held her arms up in surrender, "It was close, I was even apart of it."

"You were?"

"Yeah, you were going to kill him, I had to do something."

"Oh."

"It was honestly awesome, don't take it to heart." Bruce gave Sagà a weird look, but he relaxed when she sent him a smile, and a thumbs up, to which he returned.

She turned away, walking up to a pile of clothes, and she picked out an outfit that looked to fit Bruce. He was clutching at his chest, telling his blond friend that he was freaking out, and Sagà held the clothes out to him, "It might make you feel better if you had real clothes on."

"But these are Tony's clothes."

"I don't know who Tony is," Sagà deadpanned, and she motioned to the pile of garments in his hands, "clothes are clothes, though."

"Is Tony here?" Bruce asked Thor, to which the blond shook his head, and he rubbed the man's shoulders.

"Just relax okay? The sun's going down, the sun's getting low, the sun's getting real low."

"I have no clue what any of this means."

"I promise to explain everything to you later, my love," Thor called over his shoulder, as he pulled Bruce to a more secluded area. Bruce looked confused, mumbling ,my love?' under his breath. Sagà shook her head.

She looked over at all the Midgardian clothes pilled on the floor, and she pulled up a red white and blue striped shirt. She shrugged, knowing fully well that the flimsy white dress will not do her good, and the shirt and pants would at least last her until she was able to retrieve her armor on Asgard.  She changed as quickly as she could, running from the quinjet to see the two men standing and waiting for her.

"I think that's Steve's shirt." Bruce commented, now changed in his own outfit. She looked down at the large shirt, which she had tucked into a pair of blue jeans, and her sandals traded out for white shoes (which were a size too big).

"I don't know him either."

"You're telling me that you don't know Captain America?"

Sagà shrugged, but she sent a small smile toward Bruce, "I don't really know anyone, and even if I did, its not like I'd remember them."

"What does that mean?"

She patted his shoulder, "Another long story, but if it makes you feel better, I have a feeling I'll meet this Captain you speak of soon."

☾☆☽

so, uh, i'm going to do a sequel because i have a plan for sagà, and i'm sure none of you are going to enjoy it, so i'm going to do it!

also, bruce is so smol, and i'm kind of hinting at the fact that sagà and steve are either going to butt heads or be best friends, so tune in after a while for that!

how are you liking the story so far?

D I S C L A I M E R
i do not own thor; ragnarok
but i do own sága
so please do not steal her
thank you!
lou