Movie Night

**this photo isn't the most accurate for my story but it's just so damn cute I had to include it**

"Ugh I'm starving, we've been here for hours... I'm bored. I'm hungry. And I'm calling quits."

"It's only been like two hours" Nat reminded him, this was literally Tony's idea and he was already bored.

"You have no idea how many much more useful things I could do in two hours! We have enough clothes and it's time to do something else. Like eattt." Tony paused thoughtfully "Did you guys actually wanna see a movie? I could totally rent the whole cinema out and get them to play whatever you want."

"Or we could just use the perfectly good and highly equipped theater that we have at the tower?" Nat suggested, yeah cause seeing a movie is so much more useful than buying clothes.

"Yeah I guess... ooorr we could rent out a cinema. We could invite the others as well and have like a team bonding movie night! But first I need food."

"Tony we're not renting out a cinema when we literally already own one."

"I know but I have enough money to-"

"It doesn't matter that you can. That's not a good enough excuse to do anything." Nat argued back.

"But it'll be awesome." But he already knew that there was no hope.

"No. Let's get you some food to restore your what little common sense you have. What do you-"

"Burritos!" Tony interrupted. "How about you Lokes?"

Loki shrugged, not knowing what Tony was saying but agreed anyway "Burritos?"

"Good choice princess." Tony commended him "Nat?"

"Fine. Burritos it is."

"Hell yeah! There's one of the best burrito place near here I mean it's actually beautiful." Nat shook her head at him. Of course he knew the nearby burrito bar I swear to God Tony's first priority is always food, I bet he knew every worthy diner in the whole of New York City and probably far beyond that. From behind Tony's back Nat shrugged and rolled her eyes at Tony's obsessive excitement, Loki grinned understandingly in return.

****

"No funny business this time. Keep those hands and that pretty mouth of yours to yourself, okay?" Tony warned as they climbed back into the car.

"I promise I'll be good for you Mr Stark." he replied, almost innocently.

That really didn't sound very promising at all. "At least save it till we get home." Tony continued in a mumble, still wary of the fact that Loki could of just been messing with him.

Loki heard him with his godly senses and was caught between either smiling or clawing his own guts out. Did Tony expect something between us now? Was there something between us? Did I want there to be something between us? 'No' was the answer Loki wanted from himself in response to that last question but he just couldn't help but to doubt his own sincerity. He may be the god of lies but he just couldn't lie to himself. Loki was scared. Scared of giving his trust away, scared of loving somebody and all the consequences and insecurities which follow. He deeply feared rejection, humiliation, heartbreak and being seen as weakened by his emotions. And so he sat in silence, contemplating his meaning on Earth and the options of his situation.

Thankfully they got home without any mishaps although Tony wasn't feeling very thankful, he'd definitely rather of been a dangerous nuisance to the public with his reckless driving if that meant having Loki touch him like that again. Fuck he would gladly crash his car to have Loki touch him again, he was craving Loki's touch and it was driving him crazy not to forget confusing the hell out of him.