Celebratory pt.1

**I'm honestly so sorry for taking so long! I've been really busy with my study and life and everything. I've been struggling a lot with a whole heap of things... so thank you all so so much for hanging around and being so supportive <3.

I originally had this planned to be updated for Christmas/New Years like year (geez) and well yeah that didn't happen by a long shot because I added some extra chapters in and honestly I just haven't been feeling too well.

Thank for all so much for your support and for sticking with me and this story. I hope you enjoy!

mERrY chRIstMaS iN *insert current month* I guess...

ALSO I broke this chapter up into two parts cause I ran into some writers block on a part later on and still need to work on it a bit more but I didn't want you guys waiting any longer so I really hope you enjoy this slightly shorter chapter.. love you all!!**

Tony was left sitting, alone, staring at the empty room and gaping door. Why was Loki doing this to him? It crazy, nonsensical and utterly torturous. What'd he mean he'd never loved someone as much as he loved Tony? If Loki loved him then why the hell did he keep leaving him hanging? Maybe he should talk to Thor about it. Would that be too awkward? Was Loki just really insecure? He sure didn't act too shy about anything else though. Maybe this was his first real relationship? Surely not. Right? Shit maybe he should have been more careful when handling Loki. Tony groans, rubbing his face in his hand. He definitely should've taken an overall gentler approach to all of this. Flirting like that with someone like Loki was a shitty move. Maybe he should ask him out properly, formally. Or would that be too much commitment??

Contradicting thoughts fired themselves across Tony's mind, clashing loudly into each other.

He decided to have a shower before chasing after Loki. Just to give him some time and all. And to avoid all his own responsibilities of course. Give himself a moment to clear his head as well. He took his time moping around and getting dressed before running out of things to procrastinate with.

Tony wondered the empty tower pointlessly until he found himself walking into the main lounge room. Loki was draped over an armchair, staring out into space. It was snowing outside, the sky was light and smoggy.

Loki didn't budge at Tony's obvious presence. "I think a minute has most definitely passed."

"I'd say so." Loki stated flatly with sarcastic bob of his eyebrows.

"You okay?" Tony approached him slowly.

"Yep." Loki spoke sharply and most definitely not convincing. They fell back into that treacherous silence between them. Tony studied the gentle way Loki's hair fell around his shoulders, pitch black curls a strong contrast to his fair skin. Loki shifted his far way gaze to focus sharply on Tony. His stomach twists under the forest green stare, a strong emotion compressing in his chest. Almost squeezing the words out of him.

"You're really beautiful, you know." Tony blurts out breathlessly.

Loki visibly paused for a minute, giving Tony a glancing expression close to surprise, "Opinions." Loki quickly pointed out, dismissing Tony's compliment.

"No really, you are. Absolutely stunning and you're also insanely adorable and funny and smart in a way, that god, I could never be and I just think you're perfect Loki you're so perfect and I-" Tony cleared his throat, his voice quite and rushed "I uh I think I love you- am in love with you."