16

Bri sat in a makeup chair, upset that Tony wouldn't let her do her own makeup and furious at the fact that it was five in the morning. 

Steve sat in the chair next to her, looking equally as pissed off.

"Why am I the one that has to change my appearance? Why can't Steve dye his hair darker and grow a beard or something?" Bri sighed, crossing her arms as the makeup artist applied her eyeshadow. "I've worked for my edgy look and reputation. Steve wore undies over tights in the forties."

That comment made the artist laugh and look over to Steve. "You really did that?"

"It was the forties! We didn't exactly have Coco Chanel on hand to design my outfits like Bri does."

"Chanel? Really, Rogers? I used to wear a hoodie and leggings when I went on missions." Bri retorted, quickly ending their banter as Tony walked in with Pepper.

Pepper gushed at Bri, standing behind her and running her fingers through the ends of her blonde wig. "I miss this look. You look like you could actually be my kid with blonde hair." She placed her arms around Bri's neck and squeezed her into a quick hug. "Be nice today, please." Pepper whispered, kissing Bri's cheek and pulling back to stand with Tony.

"Please don't plot against me. I am standing right here." Tony joked, filling out some papers before handing them to one of the many interns from the magazine companies. "But Pepper is right. You look like our love child."

"Shut up." Bri groaned, sneakily applying some more highlighter after the artists had left to work on Steve.

"Okay, so we stayed up all night making these and I hope you guys actually like them." Tony gestured to the garment bags hanging over the couch in the common rooms. "And no, they do not match. I just revamped the ones that you already had."

"Are they Chanel?" Bri asked, glancing to Steve while trying to hold in a laugh.

Tony rolled his eyes. "No, they're Gucci. Now go."

They both grabbed their designated bags and went to change. Bri's new suit was surprisingly the same catsuit style, but it was tinged purple and didn't have as many holsters around the belt and thighs. It was definitely tighter and Bri was already subconsciously covering her butt and hips with her hands. Steve's suit was still the classic red, white, and blue, but was more detailed around the abdominal and arm area. He felt more muscular and well-built.

"Great. They fit." Pepper clapped her hands together and pulled out a folder from under her arm. "So you have three different interviews with the New Yorker, Brooklyn Magazine, and Time. They will probably be an hour each, so we have some snack tables placed in the main conference room so you can grab some breakfast between each. Here are some of the questions Tony approved for them to ask. If they go off topic or make either of you uncomfortable, I will be standing right outside the door so just call me." She smiled sweetly, tapping the bluetooth in her ear, and let Bri and Steve look over the list.

There were basic questions listed near the top of the page. Things like:

- How long have you been an Avenger?

- What is you training regiment like?

- What do you eat on a daily basis?

- Who do you consider your best friend on the team?

- What is the hardest part about your job?

Bri nodded at some, already throwing around answers in her head. That was, until Steve nudged her and pointed at the last ones listed.

- Are you in a relationship? If so, with who and how long?