35. "I want to see him."

A/N: Can I just say something? Okay? Okay. So this book is #1 in Johnnyorlando. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

( Previously:

By 12 PM, half of the party left. Those half people consisted of Johnny, Lauren, Jayden, the Turner sisters and other random people I've never met before.

Lots of people slept over, on the couch or something.

Maddie told me that I needed to clean the house tomorrow, what I denied it.

I slept in my bed, after telling Maddie that she is cleaning the house tomorrow morning. )

*End of flashback*

MACKENZIE'S POV:

(Friday morning, at the Ziegler house).

The sun outside my window shined brighter than I've ever seen it do before. 

I was happy today. I'm sure you can guess why.

Johnny kissed me yesterday.

I can't wait to tell Annie today! That's right, I'm going to school. Johnny was able to convince me yesterday, by... well, you know.

I threw on my regular outfit- an oversized sweatshirt with some jeans. The sweatshirt was white, with writing that read 'Purpose tour'. The jeans were black and ripped, around the knee area. 

Maddie seemed a little surprised when I got out of my room this morning. And was even more surprised when she found out I was dressed and ready to go to school.

Maddie stopped by Jack's house, to pick him up. And then she drove the 3 of us to school.

Once I stepped foot in school, all eyes were on me.

I heard some whispers. Some were talking about the 'lit' party I threw. But most were about how I actually showed up to school. I haven't come since last Friday. Since my little scene in the cafeteria. So I guess this came as a surprise to everyone.

I gazed at my feet the whole time I was walking down the hallways. I couldn't handle all of the stares on me. 

I entered my first class a little early, that I had with Dylan. I wanted to talk to my teacher, about all of the work I missed.

The teacher handed me a big pile of papers, telling me I have a week to do them. I guess I'll be busy for the next week.

Once school started, I took a seat next to Dylan and we began chatting about how Kylie Jenner took out her lip fillers.

While the teacher was talking about... I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention. But I was in Math! Anyways, I raised my hand to ask a question. 

Once the teacher saw me, they pointed to me and spoke a "yes?"

I put my hand down, smiling. "Can I go use the bathroom?"

The teacher nodded her head, resuming the lesson as I exited the classroom.

While wandering down the hallway, I couldn't help but notice small little details. Some lockers had scratches on them, while others looked newly-painted. 

I recognized some people that were at the party. 

When walking down the hallway, I spotted Johnny.

He smirked- as usual- and began approaching me. When he was close enough, he grabbed my arm, leading me to the opposite direction of the bathroom.

"W-What are you doing?" I stated, while practically being pulled to the school exit.