36. "She's amazing."

A/N: I got the 8 plus 2 days ago, and damn it's fast.

I haven't gotten a chance to write much (bc I was playing on it) but I already have a few pre-written chapters.

( Previously:

Well, seems like Annie is going to bug me about this for a while. She's such a fangirl.

But, so am I. Johnny Orlando freaking kissed me on the lips- twice!

I'm not going to fangirl in public though. Maybe when I'm alone, in my room. )

*End of flashback*

JOHNNY'S POV:

(Friday Morning, after first period).

I felt bad.

I kissed Mackenzie yesterday, and I haven't canceled the date with Loren.

I told Mackenzie about the date with Loren. She deserves to know, I don't want her to think she's just another girl. Because she's so much more, I want her to know she's special.

I assured her I would cancel the date. And that's what I'm about to do right now- cancel the date.

I don't have Loren's number, because I ripped it. But Loren doesn't know that, so I guess I'll have to do this in person.

I looked around the cafeteria, until my eyes locked on a blonde-haired girl, known as Loren.

I wandered over to her, tapping her on the shoulder. I didn't recognize anyone that was seated at her table. She turned around, handing me a smile. Everyone at the table was staring at me, while I just gulped.

"Yes?" She asks, putting some hair behind her ears.

"Can I talk to you?"

She nods her head, as we walk over to the back of the cafeteria, where Annie and Mackenzie happen to be.

They didn't see Loren and I standing there, but I sure as hell saw them.

I turned my gaze back to Loren, who noticed me staring at Mackenzie and Annie.

She sighs. "You want to cancel the date, don't you?"

I hesitantly nodded my head, scared of what she'll do.

"It's fine. You and that Mackenzie girl have a thing, correct?" Loren smirked.

Well, she took that a lot better than I expected. "Yeah, I love her actually. She's amazing. I thought I didn't have a shot with her, but now I realize that I might do."

We didn't speak for a while, I was staring at my shoes but decided to speak up. "You're an great girl. But I... I love her. I'm sorry."

She shook her head, chuckling. "It's all good. You guys would be a cute couple." I smiled with amusement at her comment. "I'll leave now. But thank you for telling me, instead of just not showing up."

Without another word said, she went back to her table.

I stayed at the back of the cafeteria. I wanted to stalk Mackenzie and Annie for a while. Just to see if they happen to be talking about me.

I began listening to their conversation.

"It's about Brandon," Annie spoke. "They found him."

They found Brandon? How did I not know this? If anyone finds out about the texts, I'm dead. Mackenzie will never talk to me again, and probably hate me for the rest of her life.

 "W-What do you mean?" Mackenzie flinched. She didn't know about this? I guess I'm not the only one.

 "Apparently, he was involved in some gang business." Annie ate some of her french fries, and continued to talk. "He stole drugs. Then people captured him for payback."

Believe it or not, Brandon got me into drinking. He was a drug addict himself, he brought me to a few parties and I had a few hangovers. I experienced a lot with him.

But playing girls- that's all me. I began experimenting with girls last year. I would lose interest in them after a night or two, so I would just leave them. But Mackenzie is a whole different story.

"They beat him up pretty bad. He's under custody right now," Annie explained.

I couldn't hear quite well, but I could still make out with the words Annie and Mackenzie were speaking.

"You really didn't know? It's all over the news" Annie proceeded.

Mackenzie shook her head, meaning no. I began leaning against the wall, thinking about what would happen if anyone found out about the texts. He told me about all of the gang stuff. He asked for my help, but I never replied back. I told Mackenzie he deleted all of the messages, but he never did. I still have them.

"I want to see him," Mackenzie stated.

Now I knew I had to do something. If he tells her anything, I'm officially out of the picture. I started walking over to them, sneaking up behind Mackenzie.

"You can see him." Annie ate a few more french fries, putting ketchup on them this time. "Afterschool, I'll even drive you there."

Time to jump, Kenzie.

I put one of my hands on her shoulder, making her flinch and look behind her. She immediately smiled- but I doubt she knew she was smiling. She freaking smiled once she saw me!

I sat down, throwing my arm around Kenzie. "It's all good, Annie. I'll drive her."

Annie began smirking. What a Jenzie shipper.

"Actually, I think I'll even go in with you." I smirked, "I think it's time I visit my old friend."

I needed to make sure he didn't tell her anything. I'll keep him quiet. I need Mackenzie in my life, we're so close to being together!

Kenzie nodded, like I need her approval. Pfft! Even if she didn't want me to go, I'd still come with her. Because I'm stubborn.

Carson, Hayden and the rest of my friends called me over, wanting me to come over to their table.

I quickly took my hands off of her shoulder, pecking her lips.

What did I just do?

I didn't mean to do it. It kind of just happened. I guess it's kind of just instinct to kiss the girl I like before leaving, I'm used to it. Not that I'm complaining, I love her.

I sat down in between Carson and Mark. Carson smirked, "you and Mackenzie have a thing?"

Hayden coughed out a "yes." I glared at him, while he apologized. "Sorry, there was something in my throat."

Idiot.

A/N: My writing keeps getting worse and worse omg.

Vote and comment! 

I'm SOOOO excited for Total Eclipse 2, I seriously can not hold in my excitement. But like who tf is that new guy... 

-1082 Words.