8

Hennessy Lee❣️

Hennessy Lee❣️

I woke up in my bed with my clothes on. I lifted up my shirt to see new bandages on my stomach. I heard talking down stairs making me sit up. I went into my closet and changed my clothes into something comfortable. I slicked my hair into a bun before slowly walking down the stairs. I stopped walking once I heard someone talking about me.

"Hennessy isn't leaving out this house after what just happened." Three said sternly making me scrunch my eyebrows together.

"You can't keep ha' locked up forever. She's a grown ass woman she can do whateva' she wants." Kentrell responded sounding angry.

"I don't care. She's not babysitting ya' son any more." Three mumbled making me roll my eyes but I continued to listen.

"Three don't do this, you know I don't have any one else to watch him. I can higher a body gaurd or some shit you know I got the money to do so." Kentrell pleaded.

"I don't give a d-"

"Man stop acting like that. Somebody can break in hea' while you gone and can snatch ha' up and then what. She's safe no whea." Kd said making the room grow silent. I'll take this as my chance to walk in.

"Hey y'all." I walked in the living room and sat down on the couch next to Kentrell and Kd.

"Lemme' talk to you real quick." Kentrell mumbled getting up walking up the stairs. I followed behind him until we were in my room.

"So what you wanted to talk about?" I sat on my bed and looked up at him as he walked in my closet. He didn't respond so I grabbed my phone and took a couple of pictures in the bathroom.

"Come on." He stood by the bathroom door way with three of suitcases. "Wait what'chu doing with my stuff?" I tilted my head.

"You coming wit' me." He said like it was the most obvious thing ever. " Ok and where are we going?" I said with am attitude as I followed him to the window. "Guh' stop asking all dese' damn questions." He mumbled sounding aggravated.

"Nigga who the fuck you think- oh my gosh why you did that?" I screamed as he threw my suitcases out the window. He shrugged his shoulder before going in another room. He came back with a sleeping Draco in his arms making me scrunch my face. "Where he come from?"

"He was sleeping in the guest room." He said making me nod my head. He then dived out the window with Draco still in his arms making me gasp. I quickly ran towards the window just in time to see him land on feet. "The hell?" I mumbled. "That was far as the fuck and he landed on his feet."

"Come on!" He yelled making me quickly shake my head no. He got me all the way fucked up if he think I'm gone jump out this window. Shiddd, that's suicide right there.

"I'll by you all the food you want for a whole two weeks." He smirked up at me. I sighed already knowing I'm gone give in cause I lOvE fOoD. I sat down on the edge of the window looking down at how far the jump is.

"You gone catch me?" I whispered but he still heard me. "And how I'm gone do that if I got Draco in my arms." He smacked his lips. I rolled my eyes and began to climb down the pipe. I hope this shit don't break on my fat ass.

Once I reached the bottom he smacked my butt making me send him a glare. "So where we going?" I followed him to his car and got in after he buckled up Draco and got in himself.

"To my house." He shrugged his shoulders driving out the gates. I leaned my head against the window and started to think. "Kentrell." I mumbled his name as he got onto the interstate.

"Hmm." He looked over at me then back at the road. "Did you just kidnapped me?" I sat up in my seat. "Not really." He smirked a little bit, "All I did was sneak you out the house."

"Bitch

"Bitch." I through a egg at Kentrell before ducking behind the counter. "Here." I handed a Draco two eggs, "Go throw this at Dada." I smiled at him. He laughed nodded his head before running towards Kentrell.

I peeked my head over the counter just in time to see Draco throwing the eggs at Kentrell like I told him to. "No you were supposed to throw them at Henny not at Daddy." Kentrell fake pouted making me laugh.

"So." Draco shrugged his shoulders before running back to me. I was to busy laughing at him to even notice Kentrell behind me. "Payback hoe." He dumped a whole lotta flour on my head.

I gasped and got up with my eyes closed so the flour wouldn't get in my eyes. I felt around the counter until my hands touched a cloth. I grabbed it and wiped my face before opening my eyes.

"Why you do that?" I whined and grabbed the small bowl of cake batter and held it behind my back and began to fake cry. "It ain't that serious." His eyes widened, " I'm sorry." He sighed and walked towards me wrapping his arms around me. I smiled lifting the bowl over his head before tilting it over.

He pushed me away wiping his eyes. "I swea' you play too much!" He yelled as I ran up the stairs. I heard footsteps behind me making me run faster. I quickly grabbed some clothes and ran into the bathroom. I tried to shut the door but Kentrell pushed it back open.

He pushed me against the wall pinning my hands over my head. "What are you doing?" I whispered cautiously. He didn't answer and continued staring at my lips. He slowly started to lean in making me panick so I quickly turn my head causing his lips to be met with my cheek.

"I-Im sorry. Ian' mean to do dat'." He moved away from me and left out the bathroom. I stayed in the same spot for a while before eventually turning on the shower getting in.

As I was bathing I couldn't stop thinking how stupid I am. "I should've let him kiss me." I mumbled putting my head under the water.

Go check out the NBA Youngboy book on my Callab page -highkey , it's called Forgotten and be on the look out for an update on my other Yungeen Ace book.

Takis or Hot Cheetos

Smash or Pass kodak black💀