11

Hennessy Lee❣️

Hennessy Lee❣️

Two weeks later

Not much has happened these past couple of weeks. The day me and Kentrell had sex in the shower was the same day Three found me and took me back home. He was pissed as hell but I didn't care. He has guards around the house now in case some one try to break in or if I want to sneak out.

But anyways, I haven't talked to Kentrell since then. He hasn't even asked me to watch Draco. I've tried calling him and even texting him. He barely even comes over here any more and when he does he acts like I'm not even there. Like I'm invisible or some shit.

"Ugh." I through my phone on my bed after Kentrell didn't answer his phone. I really starting to think he only used me for sex.

I felt the tears at the brim of my eyes but I quickly blinked them away. I wasn't about to cry over a nigga. I picked up my phone and looked around the room before login into my Instagram.

I looked around the room again, paranoid as hell. Three told me I couldn't get on social media because 'i got people after me.' I don't even care no more. If they get me, they get me.

I typed up Kentrell's username. Once his name popped up I tapped on it. Once his profile showed up I immediately scrunched my eyebrows.

"Who is this?" I mumbled to myself as I began to scroll through his profile. There were a bunch of pictures of him and a tan skinned girl with curly long hair that reached her mid back. I tapped on one of the pictures of them hugged up. I looked closely to see something tatted over her eyebrow too. Kentrell.

"This must be Jania." I smacked my lips. I saw that he tagged her in the photo so I tapped on her profile. @janiabaniaa

I saw pictures of her and him kissing making me laugh. I scrolled down and read the caption making me laugh even harder. I'm so happy I'm finally reunited with my baby💕

I logged out of Instagram as soon as Three walked into my room. "We finna go somewhere so go get dressed." He mumbled before closing the door.

Kentrell Gaulden

"I'm so glad they dropped them charges baby." Jania smiled at me before pecking my lips. Jania has been my girlfriend for awhile now but we couldn't see each other because of my parole officer.

I didn't mean to lead Hennessy on like I did. She was only supposed to be Kayden's babysitter. At least that's what Jania said. Jania found about Hennessy and she told me to drop her or she'll put me in jail foreal. I wasn't worried about that little threat, I just really love Jania and I want to make this work.

"Me too." I smiled at her as she sat on my lap. She began rocking her hips making my eyes widen. "Chill out guh'." I softly pushed her off of me. She looked at me some type of way before smacking her lips getting up.

I watched her walk out the room slamming the door behind her. I rolled my eyes laying down back in my bed. I'm not finna chase her, she acting out now. I pulled out my phone looking at the time remembering I had meeting to go to.

I got up slipping on my foams and a Nike shirt before making my way downstairs. Jania was talking to somebody on her phone until she saw me quickly putting it way.

"I'll be back later on." I said ignoring her weird behavior. I grabbed my keys off the counter walking out the front door towards my car. I got in driving to one of the many secret locations I owned.

Once I parked my car in front of the raggedy house. I got out knocking on the front door three times in the secret code we made up. I heard the several locks on the door unlock before actually opening.

"What's up big bro." Ben said dapping me up as I walked in, closing the door behind me.

"Coolin'." I mumbled walking into the underground tunnel with him right behind me. I typed in the code before walking into the room. Everyone was seated around the huge table talking or either scrolling  on their phones.

"Yall shut up." Boomer said as I sat in my seat at the head of the table.
"No it's can y'all please be quiet." Kd turned his head over at him. I cleared my throat before Boomer could even reply.

"So as y'all kno-"

The made a noise  before opening making me clutch my glock that was tucked in my waist band. Hennessy walked in on her phone without looking up before sitting next to Three.

"Why is she here?" I asked still looking at her. It kind of kind of came out rude but I didn't care at the moment. She looked up at me with a mug plastered on her face.

"What'chu mean why she here? She ain't no threat." Three looked at me up and down.

"Nigga who you tryna check?" I got up pulling up my pants making the chair scrape against the floor.

"You nigga. You been acting funny since Jania came back." Three got up too raising his voice.

"Aye y'all chill out." Kd said but we ignored him.

"So what'chu you tryna' say?" I got all up in his face.

"That you a whole bitch for letting a guh' control you." He said pushing my chest. I balanced myself before running towards him tackling him on the ground.

Shit is about to go down in the next chapter but anyways...

Y'all should really go check my Yungeen Ace book🙃

What color is your hair?

Vans or Nike

Should I make another NBA Youngboy book?