Answers P.1

Here are the answers to some of yall questions🙂

Kentrell

Some young girl walked into the room with a bunch of cards and tossed them to me.

"Who is you?" I asked while flipping through the cards, "And what is dis?"

She cleared her throat before speaking, "I am the author and those are some questions our lovely viewers asked."

I nodded my head before reading the first card.

moneyybree why tf you cheat on Hennessy?

"Well Ben and KD really pushed me into fuckin' with Janai ass but I can't really blame them. I'mma grown man so I'm gone take responsibility for my actions."

QueenBvppin you just dumb as hell

"I deserve dat." I shrugged my shoulders before going to the next question.

Lovelyblue53 You let a good one go and with someone that's not even carrying yo child😭😭

"Janai is carrying my child because she's only been around me so mind ya' business." I smacked my lips.

-andimkee- why do you like cheating so much?

"Da' fuck you mean?" I scrunched my face at the question, "Ian never cheat on Hennessy but once so tf is you talm' bout?"

scvagemami is you that stupid?

"Was yo' mama tHaT sTuPiD to forget to swallow ya ass?" I chuckled to myself.

maridalitdemon how you gon get Henny back now?

"I'mma get her drunk and then-"

I stopped talking once I noticed the Author was glaring at me, she stood up snatching the cards out of my hand and handed me three different ones.

ChantalleStewart how do you feel seeing those marks on her neck?

"I feel kinda jealous but I'mma kill that nigga she fuckin' with whenever I catch him." I mumbled as I felt my whole mood change.

lilshawtt sooo you like cheating on girlies?

"Nah just grown women." I rolled my eyes, throwing the card.

tenesha76 how does it feel to be a hoe?

I rolled my eyes at the question before throwing the two cards at the Author.

"Don't get bat in yo mouth Kentrell!" I heard the Author yell as I left.

Hennessy

whatspoppingbitches Do you still love Kentrell?

"I wouldn't say I still love Kentrell but I have love for him since he is my baby father." I answered before going to the next question.