12

Hennessy Lee

I watched in shock as Kentrell and Three faught on the ground. Three was keeping up with Kentrell until Kentrell punched him dead in his eye. I looked around the room to see everyone seated watching them fight.

"Break them up!" I yelled throwing my hands at the two of them.

"Nah they brothers. Let them fight it out." Boomer shrugged his shoulders leaning back into his seat.

I rolled my eyes before walking towards Kentrell and Three. I tried to pull Kentrell off of Three but he ended up punching me in the nose making me fall back.

The room fell silent as I laid down holding my nose as I felt a warm liquid drip down my face. "Oh shit! You ok?" Kd hovered over me.

I didn't say anything and continued holding my aching nose. He grabbed my hand and moved it away before wincing. "Damn I think he broke yo shit." Boomer came up behind Kd.

"You bitch ass nigga!" I heard Three yell before glass shattering. "Oh so you wanna throw shit now? A'ight bet." I heard Kentrell mumble.

-

"Noooo!" Kd yelled getting up but it was already too late. Kentrell had already pulled out his gun and shot Three multiple times.

Hennessy shot up off the ground running towards Three limp body. She shook his head while screaming his name hoping he'll wake up.

Kentrell dropped the gun realizing what he just did. I just shot my best friend. He thought in his head as a single tear slipped out his eye and rolled down his cheek.

Boomer stood there in shock while Kd tried to comfort Hennessy but she kept pushing him away. Jania watched through the cracked door with a smile plastered on her face.

She looked up at the small camera she had hidden in the room capturing everything that happened. She pulled the wire from her jacket and held it tightly in her hand as she walked out the raggedy house.

She walked towards the under cover cop car that was around the corner. She handed the officer the wire before speaking, "The footage is all on the camera. You can make your move now."

The undercover cop nodded his head before talking into his walkie talkie. In less than three minutes several cop cars was surrounding Kentrell's trap house.

"We finally got the huge drug dealer we've been looking for, for years." The old white officer said to his partner as they walked towards the raggedy house.

"All because of a stupid black girl. She just don't know she's going to jail to." The other white man laughed.

Hennessy heard the sirens outside making her ears perk up. "We going to jail." Boomer said sounding like he was about to cry.

"N-no not me. I had nothing to do with this." Hennessy stood up looking out the window to see a whole bunch of cop cars.

"shiddd, you have a lot to do with this." Kentrell smacked his lips.

Kd ran back into the room breathing hard, "Come on, we gotta go. I set the place on fire."

As soon as those words slipped out his mouth they all started running towards the back door except for Hennessy. She stayed looking down at Three dead body.

"Hennessy bring yo ass!" Kentrell yelled by the door. She bent down closing Three eyelids before running towards everyone else.

They ran until they reached a small door. Kd opened it before crawling in. "W-what is this?" Hennessy watched as Boomer crawled in.

"It's another one of our escape ways in case for situation like these." Kentrell mumbled before crawling in himself. She didn't reply since he did just kill her cousin. She crawled in behind them immediately gagging.

It smelled like ten cans of bounce that ass.

She wanted to crawl back out but she remembered Kd set the house on fire. Kd was actually smarter than you think. He didn't want to go to jail neither did he want his niggas to go so he set the house on fire burning all of the evidence.

If felt like they were crawling for ever until they finally reached the end of the tunnel. Kd opened the small door crawling out with everyone else behind him.

They were all at Kentrell's other house he owned. It was actually nice too. It wasn't raggedy like his trap houses. Kentrell closed the small steel door making sure to lock it.

"You alright." Kd looked over at Hennessy as Boomer and Kentrell walked off some where.

She looked up at him scrunching up her face. Did he really just ask me that dumb ass question? She thought in her head. She was very emotional right now. She didn't know what to do now that her cousin is gone.

He was like the big brother and father she never had. She was completely lost with out him.

But now that he's gone, she's up for a rude awakening.

This is short just like the rest of my chapters buuuuuut

Sorry if this chapter doesn't make any sense 🤷🏽‍♀️ i just wrote anything that came to mind

What's ya favorite candy?

Do y'all know any remedies or products for acne? because a whole lotta bumps just popped up on my face💀