21

"I don't have a problem watching
MY daughter." Kentrell said while taking Krystal out of Hennessy's arms.

"Well that's good because I'm gone be working double shifts today." Hennessy smiled grabbing her purse.

"Ok bye." Kentrell gave her a sour look as she walked out the front door.

"Stop nigga!" Kayden yelled running into the room as Kendell chased after him.

Kentrell didn't pay attention to them because he was too busy worried about Hennessy.

I'm gone show her that I'm a good ass father.

-

Kentrell Gaulden

Kentrell Gaulden

"Put her in the tub stupid." Kendell said as I walked into the kitchen with Krystal.

"No so she can drown?" I smacked my lips filling up the sink with water. After it reached the top I turned it off and placed a cushion in there so Krystal would be comfortable before actually placing her in.

 After it reached the top I turned it off and placed a cushion in there so Krystal would be comfortable before actually placing her in

I grabbed the grey towel and squirted some of the baby soap Hennessy had brought her before beginning to bath her.

"This nigga really bathing her in a sink." Kendell came recording on his phone.

"You bet not post that on social media." I gave him a glare, "I'm a wanted criminal."

"Nobody told yo' dumb self to break break out if prison." Kendell placed his phone back into his pocket, "You should've did tha' time like tha' rest of yo' friends."

"Man shut up." I looked away from him and back at Krystal, "You know daddy loves you baby girl." I said in a baby voice while picking her up placing her into a dry towel.

She slightly smiled before screaming loudly. "You love daddy too?" I smiled down at her as we walked into her room.

I placed her down in her crib as I searched through her draw for some baby clothes. Out of no where my chest began to hurt.

"Shit." I mumbled and began to rub the stinging area. It felt like I just got shot.

Both Krystal and Draco began to cry loudly making me furrow my eyebrows. "What's wrong baby girl?" I picked up Krystal and began to rock her thinking that'll cease her crying but it only made her cry louder.

I sighed and began walking towards the living room only to see Kendell trying to calm down Kayden as he cried.

"What's goin' on with them?" Kendell looked over at me as they continued to cry.

"I don't know." I mumbled and continued to rock Krystal in my arms.

I then got a feeling in my stomach letting me know something wasn't right. My ringtone started to play letting me know somebody was calling. I held Krystal in one arm and grabbed my phone out of pocket.

I hesitated for a second before answering, "Hello?" I said over Kayden's and Krystal loud crying.

"Is this Kendell Gaulden?" A female voice asked making me scrunch my eyebrows.

"Why?" I asked. I can't be letting everyone know my identity I might be speaking with the feds right now.

"Well we were trying to contact him to inform him about Hennessy Lee death-"

"What!" I yelled not believing what she just said. Maybe I didn't hear her right because of Kayden and Krystal's loud ass crying.

"We were trying to inform him about the death of Hennessy Lee that happened this morning."

-

"Where is she?" Jason's older brother Keenen asked one of his workers that just walked into his office.

"Dead." He smiled feeling accomplished.

"She's dead?" Keenon stood up looking at Nyle, "Why in the hell would you kill her!?"

"I thought you wanted me to kill her since she was the reason why Jason is dead now." Nyle smile slowly faded as he looked up at Keenon confusingly.

"You fucking dumb piece of shit." Keenon yelled grabbing Nyle by his neck before slamming him on to the ground, "I specifically told you to bring her to me not kill her!"

"Now what did you with her body?" Keenon backed away from him and sat on his desk.

"At that huge ass building she owned." He grabbed trying to sit up.

"Wait so you killed her out in public?" Keenon ran his fingers through his hair hoping he'll say no.

"Yeah I shot her." Nyle mumbled.

"Mr. McCann you have a letter." Keenon assistant walked into the room with a envelope in her hand.

Keenon snatched it out of her hand before dismissing her. He ripped open the envelope pulling out a letter which read;

it's war now.

you gone be dead just like yo bitch ass brother.

Go check out my new book 'Hit Girl'.

who do you think is the best female artist right now?

smash or pass Lil Baby