5• Jealousy

"You and your words flooded my senses, your sentences left me defenceless"

Y/N's POV:

Me and Connor got back from Markus's place, I'm still so excited. I'm going to be a bridesmaid as well!

Me and Connor open the door, again like last night, Hank is already passed out and Cameron and Lance are still awake.

"You're late again Y/N" Cameron says. "I know! And I'm sorry! But Markus and North just told us they're getting married and I couldn't help but stay longer!" I smile. "It's fine, I just got worried, that's all" Cameron says. "I love you" I kiss his cheek.

"I love you too" Cameron smiles. "Now! Let's get Lance to sleep, he should start learning to wake up earlier" I say. I grab Lance's hand and takes him to his room.

Cameron's POV:

She's been spending all her time with Connor lately... her heart rate has increased so much more. It's been two days... she hasn't spoken to me other than the morning and when she comes home late at night. I'm worried... worried that she'll fall for him again, I just wanted to make her happy... but if she isn't happy with me, then maybe it's best she goes with Connor...

Y/N's POV:

Lance falls asleep and I go out to the living room.

I yawn and stretch. "I think I'm going to bed..." I say.

(Okay. For the sake of the plot. Let's ACT like Hank's place has more than one room alright? Just BARE WITH ME)

"I'll go with you" Cameron says. I nod and head to our room. I lay down and look at the ceiling. I should start working soon...

"Y/N... you've been spending quite a bit of time with Connor" Cameron says. "What?" I ask. "I mean, it seems you like him more than you like me" Cameron says. "That's not true Cameron! I love you! I haven't seen Connor in two years and he's my best friend" I say.

"Do you like him more though? Am I not enough?" Cameron asks. "No! That's not true! I love you the most, you are more than I could ever imagine!" I sit up and look at Cameron.

"Really?" Cameron asks. "Of course" I say. "Then... why don't you prove it to me?" Cameron pushes me down on the bed and gets on top of me.

I can feel my face quickly heat up. "Cameron?" I ask. "Will you prove that you love me? Just for tonight..." Cameron says, getting closer to me. "Of course" I smirk.

We begin to kiss passionately... what a night...

(Y'all did the devils tango, enjoy. Except literally 80% of you don't like Cameron so I feel hurt but that's okay. my feELINGS DONT MATTER ANYWAY)

Connor's POV:

I sit in the living room, I feel so dead...

As if I'm back to that android, programmed me. I know what Y/N and Cameron are doing... I don't feel sad or angry. I just feel... empty.

What was I thinking? Me and Y/N starting over, we could raise Lance together and I could... spend the rest of my life with her.

I'm crazy to think that, she loves Cameron, it's clear now. I'm only seen as her friend, a brother...

I begin to feel this burning sensation inside me, as if... I only need Y/N.

I can get her back, I'm better, Y/N chose me over Cameron the first time, and I'm sure as hell sure she'll chose me again.

I get up, open the door, and walk out. I know what to do, it's the only way... if I can't have her, no one can...

~The Morning~

Y/N's POV:

I open my eyes and check the time, 8:40...

Last night was... fun. I didn't expect it, that's for sure. I enjoyed it though...

I look over and see Cameron still asleep. I get up and quickly put on a hoodie and some sweatpants.

I go out to the kitchen to get coffee, maybe today I should spend with Cameron. I guess I have been spending a lot of time with Connor... although, I missed him a lot.

I turn around with my cup of coffee and looking over to Boomer and Mochi, Who are still fast asleep by the couch.

Speaking of Connor, where is he? Usually he's out here, maybe he's gone out to get something?

He'll be back, I shouldn't worry too much.

Lance walks out, rubbing his eyes. "Can I go somewhere today?" He asks. "Of course! How about a movie?" I ask. "Can we?" Lance asks excitedly. "Go get ready and I'll see what's on" I smile.

Lance smiles widely and goes to get dressed.

It's pretty early for a movie, but I don't really have any other ideas, I'll think of something later.

I finish my coffee and set it down. While I'm waiting, I should take Boomer out...

I grab his leash and take him outside. Sure, I look like a drug addict right now, but I have a feeling that's normal around here.

Once Boomer is finished, we go back inside. I have to get ready too...

I take his leash off and set it aside. I see Cameron is awake, and Lance is dressed. "Good morning" Cameron smiles. "Good morning" I yawn. I'm still slightly tired.

"Hey Cameron, do you know if Connor went somewhere?" I ask. "Why?" Cameron asks. "I just want to know, that's all" I say. "I'm sure I can track him down if you want" Cameron says. "Please?" I ask.

Cameron's LED flashes for a bit. "Hold on... I can't find him, it says his tracker was disabled" Cameron says.

"What? That's not possible, deviant trackers no longer disable right?" I ask. "There's two options here, either Connor didn't get the new upgrade, or..." Cameron looks at me.

I'm freaking out internally, Connor is fine right?! He's okay?!

Please... don't tell me Connor's dead...

(Sorry for not updating for like a year! I'm currently working on an art project and basically spent most of my time on that, I'll try and update as frequently as possible)